Irish Heartlands Break - Up to 6 – Willowbrook Glamping & Breakfast
A Ballaghaderreen, Ireland stay at Willowbrook Glamping & Hideaways for up to six people with continental breakfast. From €259 for a two-night stay or, for a three-night stay for €359 – save up to 38%
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Ballaghaderreen, Ireland.
- What’s included: An two-night stay for up to six people with continental breakfast.
- Glamping Site: Relax, unwind and get back to nature at the wonderful Willowbrook Glamping & Hideaways.
- Things to do in Ballaghaderreen: Head into the market town, roam the captivating countryside, discover the history of traditional Irish music, or head to the shores of Urlaur Lake and explore the 1430 ruins and natural beauty!
- Enchanted Forest Hideaway: A dormer style room, decorated with tree branches and fairy lights, with shelves stocked with books and board games, ideally located near kitchen and bathroom facilities.
- Campers Kitchen: A fully equipped kitchen, serving daily continental breakfast and also open for guests to prepare their own cooked meals or snacks from 8am – 10pm daily, perfect!
- Willowbrook Natural Healing Clinic: In need of a little TLC? The site is also home to the Willowbrook Natural Healing Clinic – providing therapies including various forms of massage and acupuncture as well as Tai Chi classes.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th May 2024.
Fancy losing yourself in the great outdoors but can’t bear to be torn from your home comforts? Today’s glamping getaway is just what you’ve been looking for…
We’re offering you an two-night Ballaghaderreen stay for up to six people with continental breakfast from €259 or for a three-night stay for €359, saving you up to 38% off Willowbrook Camping & Activities’ prices.
Willowbrook Camping & Activities
You’ll kickstart your terrific glamping trip with a warm welcome at Willowbrook Camping & Activities and head to your Enchanted Forest Hideaway, a dormer style room in a converted farm building. Relax and unwind with central heating, board games, books, a small seating area, all decorated with tree branches and fairy lights – we’re sure even Tinkerbell would love hanging out in here! Sleeping up to six people, you’ll be situated away from the main campsite but right next to the Campers Kitchen and toilet facilities. You’ll tuck into a delicious continental breakfast each morning from the comfort of the Campers Kitchen – from toast to cereals and fruit, and if, you’re feeling like cooking, you’ll be able to cook your own meals and snacks between 8am – 10pm daily (with all the essentials you could need, from a toaster, gas hobs, microwave, fridge, salt, pepper, cutlery and more! If you’re in need of a little TLC, why not head to the Willowbrook Natural healing clinic and treat yourself to a massage or a Tai Chi class? We’re sure whatever you decide to get up to, you’ll have a ball!
If you can bear to tear yourself from the comfort of the campsite, you’ll be able situated in Ireland’s hidden heartland with plenty of awe-inspiring attractions and plenty of opportunity to explore the rural countryside and ancient history. Head into the market town and explore the markets and fairs, discover the history of traditional Irish music at the Colemans Irish Music Visitor Centre or head to the shores of Urlaur Lake and explore the 1430 ruins and natural beauty! Step back in time at King House, a restored Georgian Mansion in Boyle, with a showcasing a range of history and art, or if you’d rather stay closer to your campsite, why not head out on a hike with plenty of trails and paths to roam – what better way to soak up the splendour of the great outdoors!
How To Redeem
Family friendly camping
Family glamping in Yurt Cobain
The Fine Print
- One voucher for up to six people.
- May buy multiples as gifts. 3rd Sep 2023 until 30th May 2024.
- Continental breakfast consists of cereals, toast, fruit, tea & coffee, served in the Campers Kitchen (fully equipped with cooking oil, salt, pepper and cooking facilities)
- Guests are welcome to prepare their own cooked meals or snacks from 8am until 10pm daily in the Campers Kitchen.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Willowbrook Camping and Activities VAT number: IE8266550R