- Dinner included
- Late checkout
Navan Hotel Stay: Breakfast, Dinner & Late Checkout For 2
A Navan hotel stay at Ardboyne Hotel for two people with breakfast, one main-course dinner each and a 1pm late check out. From €109 for one night, or from €175 for two nights with dinner served on the first night - save up to 57%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Navan, County Meath.
- What’s included: A one or two-night retreat for two people with breakfast, one-course dining on your first night and a 1pm late check out.
- Hotel: Stay at Ardboyne Hotel, combining old-fashioned Irish hospitality with modern comforts.
- Guestroom: Stay in a classic double room with a flat screen TV, broadband and laptop connection, hairdryer, toiletries and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Things to do in Navan: Only 20 minutes from Tayto Park and 10 minutes from Newgrange Megalithic Site, you can also visit attractions such as Bective Abbey and Causey Farm.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st May 2024.
Fancy a break with a rural feel? We’ve got just the thing...
We’re offering you an overnight Navan stay for two people with breakfast, one main-course dinner each and a 1pm late check-out from €109, or two nights from just €175, saving you up to 57% off Ardboyne Hotel's prices.
Enjoy a one or two-night stay for two people at the Ardboyne Hotel, a quaint hotel combining traditional, old-fashioned Irish hospitality with all the comforts and conveniences you’d expect from a modern hotel. They’re based just up the road from Navan town centre, an idyllic Irish heritage town. You’ll stay in a classic double room with flat-screen TV, broadband and laptop connection, hairdryer, toiletries and tea and coffee making facilities. Once settled, a main course dinner will be awaiting your arrival on the first night of your stay from the mouth-watering menu. You’ll enjoy a late 1pm checkout, as well as breakfast throughout your stay, setting you up for long and lovely days exploring all that Navan has to offer.
Navan, County Meath
There’s a ton to see and do in this historical County Meath town. Check out Bective Abbey, a Cistercian abbey founded in 1147 and based on the banks of the River Boyne, one of the shooting locations for the movie Braveheart where you can step back in time and discover all about the history of this medieval relic. Or, if you’re after something a bit more adrenaline-pumping, visit The Zone, an extreme activity centre where you can have a go at go-karting, bowling, laser tag and more. Or, check out Causey Farm, where you can enjoy a traditional Irish farm, meet the animals and even enjoy some hands-on participation with one of their farming experience packages.
How To Redeem
We would highly recommend
Very welcoming and professional reception staff.
We will most surely be back
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st May 2024.
- Must book by 28th May 2024.
- Customers will receive one main-course dinner each on the first night from the early bird menu.
- This offer is based on 2 adults sharing, If you wish to add on children or upgrade the room please contact the hotel directly prior to booking to check availability
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 27.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Ardboyne Hotel VAT number: IE3408225DH