4* County Sligo Stay: Breakfast, Spa & Golf Credit for 2
A County Sligo stay at the 4* Castle Dargan Hotel for two with breakfast, €20pp spa credit and a €10 golf credit. From €109 for an overnight stay, €189 for a two-night stay, or €269 for a three-night stay - save up to 49%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: County Sligo, Ireland.
- What’s included: A one, two or three-night stay for two people with breakfast, €20pp spa credit each and a €10 golf credit each.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at 4* Castle Dargan Hotel, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice award!
- Golf: Practice your swing with €10 golf credit to spend on the hotel’s stunning course.
- Spa: Why not indulge yourselves in a little pamper and use your €20pp spa credit towards a revitalising treatment? Go on - you deserve it!
- Dining: Celebrating? Treat yourselves to a dinner at the hotel's restaurant and enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine - perfect to cheers to your charming getaway!
- Area: Sligo town centre is close to the hotel and is a picturesque place with stone bridges crossing the River Garavogue, colourful houses, quaint shops, cafes and restaurants for you to sample.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st May 2023.
Want to get away from it all? To destress and recharge? Look no further than the Emerald Isle…
We’re offering you a stay for two people with breakfast, a €20 spa credit each , a €10 golf credit each and a bottle of complimentary house wine when dining in the hotel’s restaurant from €109, or a two-night stay, from €189 or a three-night stay, from €269, saving you up to 49% off the Castle Dargan’s prices.
4* Castle Dargan Hotel
Stay in North West Ireland’s stunning County Sligo - the Land of Heart's Desire - with today’s tempting deal! Visit 4* Castle Dargan Hotel for one, two or three nights and make an en-suite double or twin bedroom your home for the length of your getaway. Boasting Wi-Fi access, a flat screen TV, toiletries, room service, tea and coffee making facilities and much more, you’ll get super comfortable for a peaceful night’s sleep, before waking in the morning to a delicious full Irish breakfast. If all that didn’t sound quite tempting enough, with your complimentary credits you’ll not only get to practice your swing on the hotel’s gorgeous green, but you’ll also get to kick back and relax with your spa credit – ideal to put towards a treatment – go on, pamper yourselves! If you’re celebrating something special, why not head to the hotel’s stylish restaurant for a delicious dinner? Serving the finest and freshest produce, we’re sure you’re in for pure delight (and what’s more, you’ll receive a complimentary bottle of house wine to accompany your marvellous meal! A little birdie tells us we’ve found the deal for you!
County Sligo, Ireland
You’ll be based in the quaint Irish village of Ballygawley in County Sligo for the duration of your stay, where you’ll be surrounded by emerald green countryside and stunning scenery. Lovers of history, culture and fine architecture should check out Cashelore Stone Fort, Ballysadare Church, and Sligo Cathedral, or if you fancy a spot of retail therapy, Quayside Shopping Centre is the go-to destination to grab a bargain or two. Sligo town centre is close to the hotel and is a picturesque place with stone bridges crossing the River Garavogue, colourful houses, quaint shops, cafes and restaurants for you to sample. Many people use it simply as a base for exploring the rest of the county, but it’s a lovely place for an afternoon stroll. County Sligo is famed for its great influence on the world-renowned poet and dramatist W.B. Yeats, who found the stunning countryside, coasts and lakes to be endless sources of inspiration for his work. Across the county you will encounter the landscapes that feature in his work, monuments to the prolific writer and you can even visit his grave in Drumcliff. Must-see sights include Knocknarea Cairn, believed to be the grave of legendary Queen Maeve, Benbulben, known as County Sligo’s Table Mountain and the Carrowmore Megalithic Cemetery, one of the largest Stone Age cemeteries in Europe!
How To Redeem
Best hotel experience and superior staff
Castle Dargan absolutely first class
Incredible place to stay!
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 14th Apr 2023 until 31st May 2023.
- Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays only.
- Upgrade to Friday and Saturday night stays for €40.
- €20 Spa Credit per person (towards minimum spend of €60 on treatments), not valid on packages.
- Spa treatments must be booked in advance as availability will be limited.
- Thermal Suite and Relaxation Area only available when taking treatments.
- €10 Golf Credit per person off public Green Fees.
- Spa & Golf Credits are non-transferable.
- Complimentary bottle of house wine when dining in hotel’s restaurant.
- One bottle of complimentary wine per booking.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 28.06.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Castle Dargan Golf Club VAT number: IE9669218O