Kerry Hotel Stay: Breakfast, Dining Credit & Prosecco For 2
A Tralee, Kerry stay at Ballyroe Heights Hotel for two people with breakfast, €20 dining credit, one glass of Prosecco each and 1pm late checkout. €129 for an overnight stay, €189 for two nights, or €269 for three nights - save up to 37%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Tralee, County Kerry.
- What's included: A one, two or three-night stay for two people with breakfast, €20 dining credit, one glass of Prosecco each and 1pm late checkout.
- Room: Stay in a comfortable twin or double room at Ballyroe Heights Hotel, awarded TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice Award.
- Dining Credit: Take advantage of your €20 dining credit, with delicious dishes on offer including Pad Thai, gourmet burgers, grill plates and homemade desserts!
- Area: The coastal route for the Wild Atlantic Way is on your doorstep and it's got scenic routes perfect for a hike!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 28th Mar 2023.
With rugged coastlines, magnificent moorlands, mountainous terrain and untouched forests for as far as the eye can see, you’ll find it hard to say no to today’s picturesque Irish escape…
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast, €20 dining credit, one glass of Prosecco each and a 1pm late checkout from €129, a two nights from €189, or a three-night stay from €269, saving you up to 37% off Ballyroe Heights Hotel's prices.
Ballyroe Heights Hotel
Nestled in a charming valley in the Southwest peninsular region of Ireland is the quaint County Kerry, where you and your loved one will unwind for one, two or three fabulous nights. Upon arrival at Ballyroe Heights Hotel, you’ll be greeted with a warm welcome followed by a glass of Prosecco each - there’s no wonder why this grand hotel was awarded TripAdvisor’s Travellers' Choice Award. You can choose to enjoy your welcome treat in the hotel’s chic lounge area boasting nap-worthy cosy furnishings, snazzy artwork and floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning panoramic views of the rugged countryside, or you can retreat to your contemporary twin or double guestroom. Complete with soft bedding, fluffy pillows, modern amenities and a mountain view, you’ll find it hard to leave but luckily you won't have to until check out at 1pm! Should the mouth-watering smells from the hotel’s Palace restaurant tempt you, and we know they will, you can enjoy your favourite home comforts with €20 dining credit in front of the roaring fire. Titillate your taste-buds ahead of time by looking at the menu here. Plus, you'll tuck into a delicious breakfast each morning to fuel you for a day of exploring!
If you're keen to spot a few idyllic landscapes on your next mini break away, then you've certainly arrived at the right place. When you're not cosying up in the hotel's luscious guest rooms, prepare to have your jaw dropped over the panoramic views of Sliabh Mish Mountain range; situated on the eastern end of Kerry's Dingle Peninsula, these lofty mountains stretch across a whopping 19 kilometres - now that's quite something! If you're keen to watch those crashing waves during your stay, you're welcome to venture into the Tralee Bay beach, or see what life is like for the locals with a visit to Tralee Town Centre, steeped in years of medieval history this is certainly a must-see! Discover it all and more on today's Irish getaway.
How To Redeem
- Special Diet Menus (on request)
- Room Service
I would highly recommend
The staff are lovely and friendly
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 28th Mar 2023.
- Family room upgrades available; payable directly with hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 26.03.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Ballyroe Heights Hotel VAT number: IE6325412N