4* Lake Garda, Italy: All-Inclusive Hotel Stay & Return Flights!
A Lake Garda, Italy 4* all-inclusive hotel stay with flights from Dublin airport with Travelodeal. Stay for two nights and save up to 44%!
- Where: Lake Garda, Italy.
- What’s included: An all-inclusive two-night Lake Garda holiday, staying at a 4* hotel with return flights from Dublin.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award!
- Things to do in Lake Garda: Enjoy panoramic views in Costermano sul Garda, stroll through charming towns (Garda, Sirmione, & more), savour Mediterranean cuisine and romantic cruises, and discover hidden relaxation spots.
- Fun Fact: Italy's largest lake, Lake Garda, offers year-round excitement with thrilling water sports and romantic cruises to add a splash of adventure to your visit!
- Secret springs: Lake Garda offers a wealth of hidden relaxation within its sulphur springs. Visit the enormous Sirmione springs, soak up the green surroundings at Lazise, admire the caves and lagoons of the Verona Aquagardens, and more!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 23rd Mar until 29th Sep 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Today’s deal is making a splash! Want to see what all the fuss is aboat? Go and lake it easy in Lake Garda!
We’re offering you a two-night Lake Garda, Italy holiday in an all-inclusive 4* hotel with return flights, saving you up to 44%*!
Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel
Nestled in the enchanting setting of Limone sul Garda, Hotel Leonardo da Vinci offers a perfect blend of comfort and stunning lake views. With spacious rooms, all-inclusive options, and family-friendly amenities such as entertainment, a private beach, and pools, it's an ideal retreat for a relaxing holiday. The spacious rooms feature modern conveniences like a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, internet access and more, and with free parking and an attentive concierge you’ll really have all you need. Notably, the hotel boasts a stunning private beach just 50 metres away, equipped with umbrellas, sunbeds, and a refreshing Mamba Beach Restaurant and Bar. You can take advantage of the delicious all-inclusive meals in a range of dining settings, and also enjoy the hotel’s four swimming pools, including outdoor options with child-friendly features and an indoor pool in the Petit Coin wellness centre. What more could you want?
Lake Garda, Italy
If you can bring yourself to leave your hotel, the elevated haven of Costermano sul Garda beckons, for unparalleled panoramic views. As you descend towards the lakeshore you’ll find the charming town of Garda, with its horseshoe bay adorned with vibrant buildings and crystal-clear waters. Take a stroll through its cosy cafes, boutiques, and eateries, savouring the essence of this enchanting destination. The picturesque allure extends to renowned spots like Sirmione, Malcesine, Riva del Garda, and Gargnano, each offering a sensory feast against the backdrop of Italy's largest lake. Whether capturing the scenic landscapes through your lens, indulging in water sports, or simply basking in the idyllic ambiance, Lake Garda promises an unforgettable experience. To enhance your visit, explore the therapeutic Sulphur springs hidden around the area, from the expansive Sirmione springs to the serene Lazise and the Verona Aquagardens' enchanting caves and lagoons. Refuel at Mediterranean eateries like Mamba Beach Club, Spaghettihaus, and Osteria Da Livio, all conveniently located near Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci Limone. And for a tranquil escape, don't miss the lush oasis of Parco Villa Boghi. Your Lake Garda adventure awaits!*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 12.01.23)
How To Redeem
<b>Fantastic hot summer family stay.</b> Overall the hotel was great. Absolutely beautiful, clean, nice pools, not too many people, enough all inclusive to remain satisfied.
<b>Beautiful location and friendly hotel.</b> We have just stayed as a couple in our 50's with our 17 year old son. It's a lovely hotel but very "family" based. Children seemed super happy with the pool/animation team .
<b>Lovely scenery and location.</b> My partner and I returned last week from a weeks holiday at the Leonardo Da Vinci hotel in Limone and had a lovely time
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on two people sharing, therefore two vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday provider's terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 12.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited