Lisbon City Break: Central Hotel Stay & Return Flights From Dublin
A Lisbon, Portugal hotel stay with return flights from Dublin airport with Travelodeal – stay for two, three or four-nights - save up to 38%
- Where: Lisbon, Portugal.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Lisbon city break with return flights from Dublin airport.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the Masa Hotel Almirante or My Charm Lisbon
- Things to do in Lisbon: Check out the bohemian Old Town, find a bargain in the exciting markets of Figueira Square, admire the Cristo Rei statue, and head out on a trip to the sunlit beach.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Jul 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Lavish yourself in luxury by taking a holiday in lovely Lisbon.
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night Lisbon city break with return flights. Save up to 28%!
Masa Hotel Almirante
Discover the perfect retreat at The Hotel Masa Almirante Lisbon Stylish, centrally located near Anjos metro station. Established in 2002, this hotel features 59 modern rooms with private bathrooms, air conditioning, and minibars, ensuring a comfortable stay. Enjoy 24-hour room service and reception, Wi-Fi, and optional services like laundry and private parking. Start your day right with a varied buffet breakfast at the Bar and Restaurant. Whether for business or leisure, experience Lisbon's charm at The Hotel Masa Almirante Lisbon Stylish – where comfort meets elegance. Book now for an unforgettable stay.
My Charm Lisbon Suites
Alternatively enjoy a charming stay at My Charm Lisbon Suites. Relax and unwind in your standard double or twin room, well equipped with plush bedding, WiFi, air-con and the added bonus of a balcony. These stylish, well-appointed and bright rooms foster the perfect atmosphere for a luxurious Lisbon escape. Located in the heart of the vibrant city you'll be perfectly situated to explore the rich history of Lisbon and within walking distance of ample bars and restaurants offering local delicacies and mouth-watering menus.
Many of the city’s attractions can be found atop its scenic hills or tucked away among their crevices, and the most exhilarating way to explore them is by tram. Catch one of the brightly-painted yellow carriages down Lisbon’s narrow streets and you’ll discover a host of local treasures, from leafy plazas to flourishing flea markets, and don't miss out on the chance to take in some local customs by watching a Fado performance in a charming bar. If you can tear yourself away from the thriving capital, cross the Tagus River to Almada on the other side and you’ll find Cristo Rei - a towering statue of Christ that's reminiscent of Rio de Janeiro’s illustrious Christ the Redeemer - with unrivalled vistas of Lisbon. You can also venture outside of the city proper to one of many smaller towns, including Cabo da Roca, Cascais, Estoril, and the most spectacular Sintra. A locale like no other, with vividly coloured palaces sitting on lush mountain tops, the town itself is of such beauty that its centre is UNESCO World Heritage-listed and even inspired Lord Byron to wax lyrical about the wonder of its romanticist architecture! Where else could claim such a feat? Fabulous...
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 12.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited