- City Centre
4* Istanbul, Turkey Holiday: Breakfast & Return Flights
A 4* Istanbul, Turkey hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from Dublin airport with Travelolo. From €349pp for a two-night stay, from €409pp for a three-night stay, or from €459pp for a four-night stay - save up to 20%
- Where: Istanbul, Turkey.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night Istanbul city break with breakfast and return flights from Dublin airport.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the 4* HHK Hotel Downtown.
- Top experiences: Admire the lavishly decorated Topkapı Palace and the Church of St Saviour, soothe your senses with hammam, peruse the markets of the Grand Bazaar, and try Istanbul’s gastro scene.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Dec 2022 until 30th Sep 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Today's terrific Turkish trip is just what you need for a little R&R...
We're offering you a two-night Istanbul city break with return flights from €349pp, a three-night break from €409pp, or a four-night break from just €459pp, saving you up to 20%*!
4* HHK Hotel Downtown
Bridging two continents and overlooking the warm Sea of Marmara, beautiful Istanbul is a quickly up and coming hot spot for history, culture and nightlife. Surrounded by water, the Turkish city is perfectly placed for natural hot springs and thermal spa breaks, attracting visitors from near and far. With today’s deal you can see what all the fuss is about whilst unwinding and soaking up the city’s bustling atmosphere during your two, three or four-night stay. You will rest your head at the stylish and beautifully decorated double or twin ensuite room at the 4* HHK Hotel Downtown based within easy reach the centre of Istanbul and close to many of the city’s major attractions. Take advantage of your hotel’s impressive spa facilities to keep you occupied on your downtime. The experienced staff also offer treatments in abundance for weary travellers in need of a pick me up. You’ll tuck into a tasty continental breakfast each morning – just the thing to set you up for a little sightseeing.
A city steeped in history and culture, there’s no shortage of things to do and see in vibrant Istanbul. History buffs should make a beeline for the lavishly decorated Topkapı Palace - the seat of Ottoman power for over three centuries - and the Byzantine splendour of the Church of St Saviour in Chora, with its hoards of beautiful Christian art. If you’re looking for an authentic Turkish experience why not head to a hamam for a purifying massage? This timeless practice is certain to soothe you in ways you didn’t think possible! Peruse the markets at the Grand Bazaar which dates back to the 15th century and pick up high quality gifts and souvenirs from the 300 plus bustling shops and stalls. You could even retrace the steps of Daniel Craig in Skyfall and admire the spots of his heart-pumping motorcycle chases through the city centre! With plenty of decadent mosques to marvel at and the Istanbul gastro scene to tempt your taste buds (think fashionable fusion restaurants and traditional vibrant street stalls), you won’t be short of entertainment during your stay.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 18.11.2022).
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from Dublin and Belfast airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Dec 2022 until 30th Sep 2023.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break.
- Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 22.02.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited