- City Centre
Premium Collection: 4* Krakow Hilton Stay: Breakfast & Flights
4* Krakow Hilton
A Krakow, Poland hotel stay with breakfast and return flights from Dublin airport. From €159 for two nights, from €209pp for three nights, or from €259pp for four nights - save up to 32%
- Premium Collection: Showcasing a selection of our top deals at the finest hotels, you can always find your next luxury holiday and deluxe destination with our Premium Collection getaways.
- Where: Krakow, Poland.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night city break with breakfast and return flights from Dublin airport.
- Luxury hotel: Relax and unwind at the 4* Hilton Garden Inn Krakow, winner of a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award.
- Top experiences: Visit the famous Wawel Castle, wander around the main square, explore the city's wonderful street art, check out the Astronomical Clock, and travel to the Auschwitz – Birkenau Museum.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Oct 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Get ready to Krak open your suitcase, you're about to hop on board the culturally enriching premium city break of a lifetime...
We’re offering you a two-night Krakow city break with breakfast and return flights from €159pp, a three-night stay from €209pp, or a four-night stay from €259pp, saving you up to 32%*!
4* Hilton Garden Inn Krakow
Krakow is by far Poland’s biggest draw, and it’s immediately apparent why when you arrive. As the royal capital for 500 years, today it is a treasure trove of Gothic and Renaissance architecture. Staying at the 4* Hilton Garden Inn Krakow you'll unwind in a lavish and spacious twin or double guestroom, stylishly decorated with subtle tones and fabulous furnishings to really make you feel at home, complete with an en suite bathroom, TV, and air conditioning. This hotel, unsurprisingly, is the proud recipient of a Tripadvisor Traveller's Choice Award for it's plethora of facilities, stylish interiors and prime location, situated near the famous Wawel Castle and the Vistula River.
From the Wawel Castle and Florian Gate, to Pałac Biskupów Krakowskich (the former home of Pope John Paul II), Krakow's Old Town is a must for all visitors. Featuring classic architecture, winding roads and cafes, there's something for everyone. Head to St Mary's Basilica to admire the intricate designs of the two-towered landmark, Ojców National Park to reconnect with nature, or simply sit in a cafe or restaurant in the 13th-century main square and watch the world pass you by. Krakow has also garnered quite a reputation as a party capital and for good reason! Clubs, bars and pubs of every variety keep the fun going throughout the night so whether you prefer a tall pint of Poland’s best beers or a chilled shot of vodka to keep the fun coming, you’ll be happy here. Those looking to go a little deeper are well-advised to visit the Auschwitz – Birkenau Museum for an emotionally-stirring trip through a haunting moment in history. Alternatively, literally go deeper with a tour of the city’s magical salt mines. Explore a breathtaking 3.5km network of tunnels running beneath Krakow and feel like you’ve entered another world as you happen upon underground chapels, lakes and complex devices. Whatever you decide to do, this unique city will surely leave a lasting impression.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 21/02/2022).
How To Redeem
- Snack Bar
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
Excellent hotel, great service!
Perfect location for Kraków sightseeing.
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from Dublin airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Oct 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.07.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245