- City Centre
Reykjavik, Iceland City Break & Return Flights
A Reykjavik, Iceland hotel stay with return flights from Dublin airports. From €259pp for a two-night stay, from €289pp for a three-night stay, or from €319pp for a four-night stay - save up to 27%
- Where: Reykjavik, Iceland.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night city break with return flights from Dublin airport.
- Hotel: Enjoy a relaxing stay over at the 4th Floor Hotel.
- Top experiences: Explore the breath-taking frozen wilderness of Iceland, check out the impressive architecture and nightlife in Reykjavik, and be brave with some local delicacies.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 15th Nov 2022 until 30th Jun 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Once you Ice-land in today's natural wonder of a city, you won't want to return back home...
We’re offering you a two-night Reykjavik city break with return flights from €259pp, a three-night stay from €289pp, or a four-night stay from €319pp, saving you up to 27%*!
4th Floor Hotel
Experience a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the fabled city of Reykjavik, a capital boasting fairy tale towns and sweeping views. You’ll enjoy a stay steeped in style and luxury at the 4th Floor Hotel, a fabulous hotel in the heart of Laugavegur, the city's main shopping street! Boasting a unique collection of rooms and suites, the hotel offers accommodation cloaked in chic furnishings, minimalist décor and neutral tones, complete with plush beds, pristine en-suites and all of your usual home comforts. Occupying a prime location, you’ll have plenty of the coastal capital’s treats on your doorstep, with a spread of restaurants, late-night bars, cultural institutions and inspiring views that Reykjavik is famed for.
Boasting some incredible natural phenomena, Iceland promises the chance to see some of the best natural spectacles in the world, including UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Tectonic plates of Europe and North America, waterfalls, geysers, hot springs and even a geothermal field. The beautiful city of Reykjavik comprises of picturesque scenes including the Old Harbour - perfect for whale-watching or checking out the local wildlife. Head to Hallgrímskirkja to take in the super-modern cathedral, with its striking tower dominating the skyline, as well as the unique glass-domed Perlan restaurant. Reykjavik has also earned a strong reputation for its unusual delicacies, so be brave and test your taste buds with something new! Harðfiskur is a dried fish usually eaten with butter and adored both locally and rurally, Graflax is sumptuous salmon and dill starter that any fish fan will enjoy, but it’s the bizarre Hákarl (fermented shark) that splits opinion the most. Who knows? Maybe you’ll love it!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 19.10.2022).
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from Dublin airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 15th Nov 2022 until 30th Jun 2023.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in destination for any two-night break.
- Minimum of 60 hours in destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Via Holiday and financially protected under ATOL licence 11226.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Via Holiday VAT number: GB271521424