- Swimming Pool
- All Inclusive
Gran Canaria, Spain: 3-7 Nights, All Inclusive & Return Flights
A Gran Canaria, Spain hotel stay with return flights from two airports. From €309pp for three nights, from €339pp for four nights, from €429pp for five nights, or from €469pp for seven nights - save up to 27%
- Where: Gran Canaria, Spain.
- What’s included: A three, four, five or seven-night all-inclusive Gran Canaria break with return flights from Belfast and Dublin Airport.
- Hotel: Stay at the Servatur Waikiki, a recently renovated hotel located 500m from the city centre.
- All-inclusive dining: Prepare to be pampered with three daily meals in the buffet restaurant, as well as refreshments and round-the-clock snacks.
- Top Experiences: Explore the dunes and beach of Maspalomas, sample incredible seafood, wine and mojo sauce, get wet and wild with a day of water sports, and hike through the island’s volcanic landscapes.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Nov 2021 until 31st Dec 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
A land of year-round sunshine, tropical vegetation, rugged mountains and dramatic deserts, the small island of Gran Canaria is a spectacular Spanish location for a much-needed getaway…
We’re offering you a three-night all-inclusive Gran Canaria break with return flights from €309pp, a four-night stay from €339pp, a five-night stay from €429pp, or a seven-night stay from €469pp, saving you up to 27%*!
Perched within easy reach of the city centre, metro links, and Playa del Ingles beach - with a complimentary shuttle bus service to the bus - your holiday host, the Servatur Waikiki occupies an unparalleled location. Aside from the convenient position by the beach, this recently renovated hotel promises the comforts spacious guestrooms fitted with modern luxuries and an array of swanky facilities. Indulge on your all-inclusive refreshments and snacks as you make use of the hotel's indoor and outdoor swimming pools, the adult-only wellness area, the fitness centre, the bar, and more.
Gran Canaria, Spain
Known for its pastel-coloured houses framed with pretty flower pots, relaxed harbours lined with lively seafood restaurants and of course, the Insta-worthy golden beaches, there’s no wondering why Gran Canaria is one of the Canary Island’s most popular holiday destinations. You’ll be spending your sunny sojourn in Maspalomas, one of the most southern resort regions, which is blessed with idyllic Mediterranean temperatures, coastal sand dunes and an abundance of exotic wildlife. If you find you’ve soaked up enough sun by the sea, why not become an adventure aficionado with a 4x4 tour of the sand dunes or try camel riding? Visit Aqualand or the Maspalomas Natural Park for fun-filled days out, or shop until you drop in the air-conditioned mall or along the promenade. Come nightfall, head to one of the many nearby bars, follow the music to the clubs or head to Playa del Ingles for nightlife worth remembering!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 21/10/2021).
How To Redeem
- Special Diet Menus (on request)
- Snack Bar
- Spa Treatments
- Air Conditioning
the staff are all lovely
Everything we needed the hotel supplied
The quality and choice of food was amazing
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for three-night stays with flights from Dublin Airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Nov 2021 until 31st Dec 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Deal of the Day Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Jetline Holidays VAT number: GB766839862