- Swimming Pool
- All Inclusive
5* Egypt Nile Cruise & Hurghada Break: All Inclusive & Flights
An Egypt Nile cruise and Hurghada, Egypt all-inclusive holiday with return flights from Dublin airport. From €649pp for 14 nights – save up to 27%
- Where: Hurghada, Egypt.
- What’s included: A 14-night Egypt Nile cruise and Hurghada all-inclusive holiday with return flights from Dublin airport.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at 5* Tia Heights Makadi Bay, situated opposite the pristine Red Sea.
- Top Experiences: Explore the colourful corals of the Red Sea, visit Shedwan Island, lounge on Hurghada’s beautiful beaches, sample amazing cuisine at the swanky marina, and more!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Nov 2022 until 19th Sep 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Land of larger-than-life ancient ruins, magical royalty and the endless waters of the River Nile - Egypt is the stuff of school books and blockbuster action movies. But with today’s deal you could step into that majestic world and explore this fascinating North African country for yourself...
We’re offering you a 14-night Egypt Nile cruise and Hurghada, Egypt all-inclusive holiday with return flights from €649pp, saving you up to 27%*!
5* Tia Heights Makadi Bay
During your time on the Red Sea coast you will be staying at the 5* Tia Heights Makadi Bay, an opulent resort perched on the sandy seashores of the Red Sea between desert dunes and picturesque mountain ranges. It won’t take you long to get to the hotel and get settled into your luxurious double or twin room. Your room will boast gorgeous views of the pool or gardens as well as a flat screen TV, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom and many other amenities to keep you content during your time away. The hotel boasts an impressive array of swimming pools, plenty of water slides, an air-conditioned restaurant serving a selection of international cuisine, a fitness suite, and spectacular spa and wellness centre. On top of these fantastic facilities there is also an amazing animation team that organises daily activities and shows for guests of all ages. Your all-inclusive stay means you can relax just that little bit more, as all your food and drinks are catered for during your stay. Sure to say, there won’t be a dull minute at Tia Heights Makadi Bay!
You’ll embark on an exciting five-night Hapi V Nile Cruise taking in the sights and sounds of one of the largest rivers in the world! Float along the river and enjoy a restful stay thanks to your comfortable lodgings. Your cabin will be fully equipped with an LCD TV, in-house movies, minibar, individually controlled air conditioning, Wi-Fi, en-suite bathroom, and much more for a restful retreat. Make the most of the gym, sauna, bar, swimming pool, spa and night-time entertainment on board while you explore this historical and exciting part of North Africa!
Undoubtedly the main attraction for the holidaymakers who visit Hurghada every year is the proximity to both the diverse corals of the Red Sea and the attractions of the Nile Valley. Whether you’re a diving aficionado or novice, the sea off the Hurghada coast is a great place to experience diving and snorkelling. Gota Abu Ramada is a great place for any budding underwater photographers or night divers, Shedwan Island is famed for the pilot whales and dolphins that grace its northern reefs, and at Siyul Kebira you can see large coral outcrops. For those in need of rest and recuperation, the beautiful beaches offer endless stretches of sand - just the antidote to months in the office! If you fancy a beverage or meal head to the swanky Hurghada Marina and be blown away by its selection fabulous eateries and bars. Make sure to explore the more traditional areas of the town too, with Ad-Dahar offering visitors a real taste of Egyptian culture through its bustling backstreet neighbourhoods and its lively souq - there's truly something for everyone!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 17.10.2022).
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for 14-night stays with flights from Dublin airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Nov 2022 until 19th Sep 2023.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 12am and 11.59pm. Inbound flights will be between 12am and 11.59pm.
- One stop flight, Irish departure.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited