4* Malta Holiday: 3-7 Nights, All Inclusive Hotel & Return Flights
A Malta hotel stay with return flights from Dublin airport. From €299pp for three nights, from €329pp for four nights, from €359pp for five nights, or from €399pp for seven nights - save up to 26%
- Where: Malta.
- What’s included: A three, four, five or seven-night all-inclusive Malta break with return flights from Dublin Airport.
- Hotel: Stay at the 4* Hotel Santana, winner of a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award.
- Top Experiences: Water sports and beachside activities reign supreme whilst the cluster of nine UNESCO World Heritage sites provides ample amounts of culture for those who want to explore.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
An intoxicating fusion of North-African climate, Sicilian-inspired cuisine and crystal clear waters as far as the eye can see - if you want the best of the Med, head to Malta…
We’re offering you a three-night all-inclusive Malta break with return flights from €299pp, a four-night stay from €329pp, a five-night stay from €359pp, or a seven-night stay from €399pp, saving you up to 26%*!
The 4* Hotel Santana is a lavish resort equipped with rooftop pools and bars to accompany them. The Zazen Garden is a tranquil oasis of landscaped fauna, water features, calm lighting and sail shades. Better yet, the hotel is located just a few minutes’ walk from a 2.5km stretch of promenade overlooking glistening ocean as far as the eye can see. You’ll be resting your head in one of the hotel's standard double or twin rooms offering en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, balcony, tea and coffee-making facilities, mini-bar, and are freshly decorated with modern colours for a soothing feel. You’ll also enjoy countless food and drinks options with your all inclusive stay, what more could you wish for?
Malta is a popular spot for diving, with a whole host of reefs, caves and wrecks to explore. If you don’t end up finding any treasure whilst you’re diving, there’s still plenty more on land. Explorers will have no shortage of countryside walks to escape on and islands to hop across. Ferries run to the nearby islands, including the rocky wilderness of Comino, known for its azure-coloured bay, and Gozo, full of Neolithic settlements, churches, shrines and peaceful countryside. For something a little livelier, head to Mellieha Bay and check out the shops and local cuisine. Stuffat tal-fenek is considered the national dish of Malta and is a hearty, slow-cooked fusion of rabbit, rich tomato and red wine. Pastizzi are savoury pastries filled with ricotta that you won’t be able to get enough of, while the unusual prickly pears that grow across the island are a refreshing cross between a cactus and a melon. For a proper night of fun, St Julian’s is notorious for its massive selection of clubs and bars that blast music well into the early hours. In Malta, there’s something for everyone!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 03/09/2021).
How To Redeem
The hotel is great with a lovely rooftop pool
it was the perfect getaway
Lovely room and great air/conditioning
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for three-night stays with flights from Dublin Airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Dec 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11.45pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11.45pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Deal of The Day and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Jetline Holidays VAT number: GB766839862