Coastal Irish Cabin - Prosecco & Late Checkout for 2
An Irish stay at Tara Hill Estate for two with a bottle of Prosecco to share and late checkout. From €159 for an overnight stay or for two nights from €319. Enjoy a dinner inclusive overnight stay from €169 or for two nights €329- save over 34%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Wexford, Ireland.
- What’s included: An overnight stay for two people with one bottle of Prosecco to share and 12pm late checkout.
- Hotel: Unwind at the Tara Hill Estate, a boutique retreat with unique views (ask your hosts about a sea view option!) and 10 acres to wander.
- Area: Enjoy Wexford’s stunning coastline from the comfort of your cabin, the shore or even from the Hook Head Lighthouse (it’s the oldest working lighthouse in the world!)
- Room: Rejuvenate in The Wild Rooms, with your own secluded outdoor area and private footpath. Enjoy Complimentary Wi-Fi Internal & External Showers and a Mini-fridge & Kettle – just reserve with the property).
- Hungry like the wolf?: Why not upgrade your stay and enjoy a delicious 12” stone-baked pizza to share? Or ask the hosts about their breakfast trays, grazing boxes, wine cellar selection or local restaurant offers.
- Find your inner peace: Enjoy private experiences including Yoga and Reiki sessions, just ask your hosts for more information!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 1st Mar 2023.
Escape to the Irish coast and lose yourself by the sea…
We’re offering you an overnight Wexford, Ireland stay for two people with one bottle of Prosecco to share, 12pm late checkout from €169, or a two night stay from €329, or for an overnight stay with Dinner Included also including a delicious 12" Stonebaked pizza to share on one evening from just €179 or for two nights from €339, saving you 33% off Tara Hill Estate’s prices.
Tara Hill Estate
Just an hour from Dublin, Tara Hill Estate prides itself on being a boutique retreat, perfect for reconnecting with nature without sacrificing your creature comforts. Located by the Wexford coast, the estate sits by the national park – Tara Hill, a perfect spot to get back to nature and breathe in the fresh air. After checking in at 3pm, why not spend a bit of time enjoying the view from your cabin with a bottle of Prosecco to share? And don’t worry, when we say cabin, we don’t mean a little beach shack! You’ll be staying in a stunning Wild Room, high on the hill for unique coastal views, luxurious underfloor heating and a king size bed. In the morning, lose yourself in the morning bird song with an outdoor (or indoor!) waterfall shower and the early spectacular views of the landscape. 12pm late checkout means you can wander the retreat’s 10 acres and not have to rush back to reality. And be sure to say hello to Larry, Curly, and Moe – the retreat’s resident donkeys!
Tara Hill Estate is located in the county of Wexford, which boasts a fantastic coastline and rich history. Heather sloped Tara Hill National Park is a great place to view the coastline from an even higher point. Enjoy its trails, showing off flora and fauna and make sure you bring your camera- you never know what wildlife you’ll spot! If you’d like to head closer to the sea, Wexford coastline boasts some wonderful spots near to the retreat including: Ballymoney, Courtown and Kilpatrick. If you fancy a change of scenery why not head to Wexford Town? Around 40 minutes away and there’s plenty to do here. This little Viking town boasts a popular National Opera House, Arts centre and the Hook Lighthouse. The Hook Lighthouse is an iconic landmark on the Wexford landscape, enjoy a tour to learn its history or why not give sea kayaking a go and view the lighthouse from the water?
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 1st Mar 2023.
- No cancellations or changes once booked
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 01.03.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Tara Hill Estate VAT number: IE3454009HH