- City Centre
Amsterdam City Break - Hotel & Return Flights
An Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel stay with return flights from Dublin airport. From €119pp for two nights, from €179pp for three nights, or from €219pp for four nights – save up to 41%
- Where: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Amsterdam Christmas market break with return flights from Dublin airport.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at Amsterdam Botel, for a truly unique and special way to stay in Amsterdam.
- Top Experiences: Relax in one of the 40 beautiful parks, visit the powerful Anne Frank House for a sobering look into the past, make a furry friend on the De Poezenboot cat boat, and have a big night on the town.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 14th Dec 2022 until 31st Dec 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
We’re Amsterdam sure you’ve just stumbled across the perfect break...
We’re offering you a two-night Amsterdam Christmas market break with return flights from €119pp, a three-night stay from €179pp or a four-night stay from €219pp, saving you up to 41%*!
The Amsterdam Botel is a very different experience. As a floating hotel based on the waterways that made Amsterdam so famous, you’ll have a unique perspective of the city. Once a busy shipyard, the area has now become a trendy corner of the city that plays host to art, music and food festivals throughout the year. You’ll stay in a spacious pier or river-facing room with comfortable bedding, access to W-Fi, TV and much more for a relaxing retreat. The hotel also boasts a lovely bar with pool table, pinball machine and jukebox as well as a wonderful sundeck where you can chill out and take in the panoramic views of the city. Enjoy!
Head into the capital's centre and you'll come face to face with a thriving, exciting, and ever-evolving metropolitan gem with plenty to offer. You'll get a real feel for what makes the city so special on an Amsterdam City Canal Cruise, so take to the water and witness iconic canal-front sights from the comfort of a glass-topped boat, drifting by the Anne Frank House, City Hall, and more. When you're ready to explore the city on foot, head to Museumplein to soak up some culture, considered the art lover’s utopia. Here you can visit the Van Gogh museum and numerous open-air exhibitions. Southbound, you’ll find the bohemian neighbourhood of De Pijp, a vibrant district, brimming with street markets, stalls and trendy cafes. On your travels, sample Dutch street-food snacks, such as Bitterballen (deep fried meatballs) or Stroopwafel, a delicious sweet treat or, if you’re all about the beer, you can visit the artisan brewery, Brouwerij‘t Ij, housed underneath a giant windmill. Navigate The Nine Streets for a unique boutique shopping experience, or escape the hustle and bustle altogether and take a stroll through the forty-seven acres of nearby Vondelpark. Whatever your interests, you're sure to have a fantastic time!This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 06.10.2022).
How To Redeem
The botel Amsterdam was absolutely perfect for us
İf I go again, i will stay again Botel
This is the second time I have stayed here and would always stay again
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from Dublin airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 14th Dec 2022 until 31st Dec 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Via Holiday and financially protected under ATOL licence 11226.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.12.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Via Holiday VAT number: GB271521424