- Swimming Pool
Arklow Getaway for 2 – Breakfast, Spa Access & Cream Tea
A 4* Arklow stay at Arklow Bay Hotel for two with breakfast, a cream tea upon arrival, €10pp spa credit and spa access. From €115 for an overnight stay, from €225 for two-nights or from €325 for three-nights – save up to 32%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Arklow, Ireland.
- What’s included: A one, two or three-night stay for two people with breakfast, a cream tea each upon arrival, €10pp spa credit and spa access.
- 4* Hotel: Relax and unwind at the 4* Arklow Bay Conference & Leisure Hotel.
- Things to do in Arklow: Take a leisurely stroll along the stunning coastline head to the Falconry Ireland, marvel in the Arklow Maritime Museum or travel further afield into Dublin.
- Room: Rest easy in a classic double or twin guestroom with wi-fi, room service, flatscreen TV, modern en suite with complimentary toiletries, a comfy bed with crisp sheets and more.
- Cream Tea: Upon arrival, head to the Coffee Dock and tuck into a complimentary cream tea – with sumptuous scones, loaded with fresh cream and strawberry preserve (are you jam or cream first?), washed down with freshly brewed tea or coffee.
- Spa Access & Credit: Enjoy the superb spa facilities including a swimming pool and, why not make use of your €10pp spa credit and indulge in a treatment? From facials to massages, we’re sure that you’ll feel refreshed in no time!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 28th Mar 2024.
Immerse yourself in the tranquil surroundings of the Irish countryside and indulge in a rejuvenating spa experience with today’s serene stay…
We’re offering you an overnight Arklow, Ireland stay for two people with breakfast, a cream tea each upon arrival, €10pp spa credit and spa access from €115, a two-night stay from €225, or a three-night stay from just €325, saving you up to 32% off 4* Arklow Bay Conference & Leisure Hotel’s prices.
4* Arklow Bay Conference & Leisure Hotel
In the heart of County Wicklow (Ireland’s garden county), you’ll spend one, two or three-nights with a stay at the 4* Arklow Bay Conference & Leisure Hotel, home to not only a lovely location but great guestrooms and fantastic facilities. After a warm welcome at check in, you’ll head to the Coffee Dock to tuck into a cream tea – soft scones with fresh cream and strawberry preserve, washed down with freshly brewed tea or coffee! Why not enjoy a leisurely swim in the pool or state of the art gym before making use of your €10pp spa credit and treating yourselves to a variety of indulgent treatments. Whether you opt for a soothing massage, a revitalizing facial, or a pampering body scrub, the skilled therapists at Arklow Bay Hotel's spa will ensure you leave feeling fresh as a daisy! Hungry? With a selection of excellent dining options to appeal to every taste, why not check out The Pottery Restaurant - boasting an excellent selection of seasonal Irish dishes with an international twist creating a feast for the eyes and the palate. Or, if you’re looking for something a little more relaxed, The Ferrybank Lounge offers a more informal dining experience, a bar menu with a wonderful selection of dishes and snacks amongst modern décor and furnishings. Unwind in the comfort of your stylishly appointed room, equipped with all the modern amenities you need for a comfortable stay and each morning, you’ll wake up to a delicious breakfast each morning, prepared with locally sourced ingredients – sounds good to us!
With your heavenly hotel overlooking the lakeside wildlife reserve and beach, you’re in the perfect place to lose yourself in Ireland’s natural beauty. Take a leisurely stroll along the stunning coastline or explore the picturesque town of Arklow, known for its charming shops and vibrant atmosphere. Discover the Falconry Ireland’s beautiful birds of prey, marvel in the Arklow Maritime Museum or check out the charming animals of Tick Tock Farm. Lose yourself on the links on one of the many golf courses nearby – from Woodenburdge Golf Club to Arklow Golf Links. If you’re missing the hustle and bustle of city life, you’re just sixty minutes from Dublin and the city's many amazing museums, savouring the freshest Guinness in the Guinness Storehouse, discovering the Dublin Writers Museum and more.
How To Redeem
Birthday night Away
Great few days
Great Hotel will Definitely be back.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 9th Nov 2023 until 28th Mar 2024.
- Must book by 25th Mar 2024.
- Cream tea for two upon arrival, available from the hotel’s Coffee Dock until 4pm.
- Spa open Tuesdays to Saturdays. Prebooking is essential.
- €10 per person (€20 per room) Spa credit off any treatments over €70 per person; excluding Monthly Specials.
- A supplement of €25 per child per night (3 years - 12 years) applies, max 2 children per room, children must be declared at the time of booking.
- Family rooms are subject to availability, if available, a supplement of €35 supplement per night applies.
- For children aged 13 years or older, please contact the hotel to confirm the supplement.
- Child and family room supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 25.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Arklow Bay Hotel VAT number: IE3245210MH