- Welcome Drink
4* County Cavan Stay - Cavan Hotel Stay: Breakfast & Prosecco
A Cavan, Ireland stay at Errigal Hotel for two people with breakfast included and one glass of Prosecco each on arrival. From €109 for an overnight stay or upgrade for a two-night stay from €199 - save up to 50%
Check in: 15:30
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Cavan, Ireland
- What’s included: A one or two-night stay for two people with breakfast and one glass of Prosecco each on arrival/
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at The Errigal Country House Hotel, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award.
- Things to do in Cavan: Discover Ireland from the beautiful market town of Cootehill and bask in the serene countryside, with Erica’s Fairy Forest and The Culicagh Broadwalk attractions close by.
- Room: Relax in one of our luxurious rooms, with air conditioning and room service - room shown in images is Deluxe Double.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Sep 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
It’s cl-over you’ve found the Irish deal of the year…
We’re offering you an overnight 4* Ireland stay for two people with breakfast and a welcome glass of Prosecco each from €109 or, a for a two-night stay from €199, saving you up to 50% off The Errigal Hotel’s prices.
Nestled in the emerald, Irish picturesque countryside, Errigal Country House Hotel offers the perfect place to discover Ireland. You’ll be swept away by the hotel’s warmth and comfortable environment, as well as it’s luxurious and beautifully decorated rooms. All the rooms are air conditioned with a flat screen television for you to unwind in the evening. There’s even more to offer outside of your room, including the hotels spa facilities with a sauna and steam room, as well as the bar and lounge to relax in when you are recovering from the day’s activities. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast at the breakfast buffet and get yourself well-fed before exploring Ireland.
The Errigal Hotel is perfectly located in Cootehill, for you to visit attractions such as the famous Marble Arch Caves, the magical Erica’s Fairy Forest and the scenic Dartry Wood. Close by is also The Culicagh Broadwalk otherwise known as The Stairway to Heaven, a wooden staircase that looks over the most breath-taking Irish countryside backdrop and has become a bucket list activity for many. Cootehill is also a less than 2-hour car journey to Dublin where you can visit the historical St Patrick’s Cathedral, the National Museum of Ireland and for Guinness lovers, the Guinness Storehouse Dublin.
How To Redeem
A one night get away, will most definitely be back
Highly recommend rural retreat
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Sep 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Offer is for a Standard Double room and upgrade to deluxe double room is €20 payable to merchant on the day subject to availability.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Errigal Country House Hotel VAT number: IE6398058J