- Late checkout
- Welcome Drink
Castlepollard, County Westmeath Escape: 1-3nts & Bubbly for 2
A Castlepollard, County Westmeath stay at Castle Varagh Hotel for two people with breakfast, one glass of bubbly each on arrival, and late checkout. €79 for an overnight stay, €149 for a two-night stay, or €209 for a three-night stay - save up to 71%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Castlepollard, County Westmeath.
- What’s included: Enjoy a one, two, or three-night retreat for two people with a full Irish breakfast, one glass of bubbly each on arrival, and 1pm late checkout.
- Hotel: Make yourselves at home at the charming Castle Varagh Hotel.
- Room: Unwind in a comfortable double or twin guestroom with all modern conveniences, including Wi-Fi, an en-suite bathroom, tea and coffee-making facilities, and more.
- Area: Explore the beautiful local scenery and admire the plethora of Normal castle ruins, head to Fore Abbey - a 7th century abbey renowned for being the ‘Seven Wonders of Fore’, or take a trip to vibrant Dublin and check out Temple Bar.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Sep 2023.
Looking for a romantic getaway? Then you might just be interested in today’s tranquil escape…
We're offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast, one glass of bubbly each on arrival, and late checkout for €79, a two night stay for €149, or a three night stay for €209, saving you up to 71% off Castle Varagh Hotel’s prices.
Castle Varagh Hotel
Treat yourself and a loved one to a restful retreat in Ireland’s charming County Westmeath, an area of natural beauty often known as Irish Lake Country. Here, you’ll spend one, two or three blissful nights at Castle Varagh Hotel, perfectly situated to explore the scenic surroundings and nearby hidden gems. Once you arrive, you’ll be warmly welcomed with one glass of crisp bubbly each, so that you’ll be able to make a toast to your getaway. Each night, you’ll make yourselves comfortable in a contemporary standard double or twin guestroom with an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, tea and coffee-making facilities, Wi-Fi access, and much more for a home-from-home feel. If all that didn’t sound quite tempting enough, then each morning you’ll wake from your slumber to a full Irish breakfast to set you up for a day of exploring. Not only that, but you’ll get to enjoy a leisurely late checkout time too on your last day. Sounds perfect to us!
Castlepollard, County Westmeath
The historic town of Castlepollard can be found in the heart of the Emerald Isle and is blessed with rich nature, landmarks, and pubs aplenty. Set in vibrant and historical County Westmeath, you’ll be in awe by the abundance of natural beauty, lakes, streams, and the fishing and angling opportunities that the natural landscape possesses. Begin with a peaceful walk around the surrounding countryside and find a quiet spot for a picnic. History buffs should start ticking castles off their list; you certainly won’t be short of them here, as the Westmeath countryside is dotted with the impressive remains of Norman castles. Alternatively, just a five minute drive you’re your hotel, you’ll find Fore Abbey, a 7th century abbey renowned for being the ‘Seven Wonders of Fore’, which also include water which flows uphill, a tree that won’t burn, water that won’t boil and the hermit cell. If you’re keen for a road trip, then approximately a 70-minute drive you’ll find the compact city of Dublin, where you’ll be able to enjoy a refreshing pint of famous Guinness at the top of the Guinness Storehouse - well worth a visit if you’re partial to drinks of the stout description!
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Sep 2023.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 09.09.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Castle Varagh Hotel Limited VAT number: IE3879413HK