- Welcome Drink
Belfast Lodge Stay: 2 Nights, Breakfast & Welcome Drink for 2
A Belfast lodge stay at Standing Stones Lodge for two people with breakfast and one welcome drink each. €115 for a two-night stay - save up to 35%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Belfast.
- What's included: An overnight lodge stay with breakfast and one welcome drink each.
- Accommodation: Enjoy a stay at the Standing Stones Lodge in Belfast!
- Area: Explore nearby Belfast city centre for some retail therapy at CastleCourt Shopping Centre or check out Belfast’s sweeping castle estate if history is more your cup of tea.
- Room: Your lodge accommodation will be kitted out with comfy beds, en-suite bathroom, tea and coffee-making facilities and much more.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2023.
Today's lovely lodge getaway isn’t one to be missed…
We're offering you a two-night lodge stay for two people with breakfast and one welcome drink each for €115, saving you up to 35% off Standing Stones Lodge’s prices.
Standing Stones Lodge
You and your lucky plus-one will be waking up feeling like a VIP, while being surrounded by beautiful countryside with this fabulous deal. Your light and airy lodge comes fully equipped for a glamorous getaway, with en-suite, fluffy towels, cosy bedding, and tea and coffee-making facilities. Plus, you’ll also receive one refreshingly crisp welcome drink in your room on arrival as well as a delicious fully-cooked breakfast the next morning. Sounds like a dreamy escape to us!
Located a short way from the site is Belfast city centre, the perfect destination to explore while you enjoy your glamping retreat. Whether it’s retail therapy, cultural pursuits or a frosty pint of stout you’re looking for, Belfast is certain to delight. Hit up Victoria Square to immerse yourself in a plethora of designer and luxury brands, before heading over to CastleCourt Shopping Centre to see all your favourite high street brands. If history is more your speed, then check out Belfast’s sweeping castle estate and the none-more-iconic Cave Hill - home of the famous Napoleon’s Nose, it’s said to be the inspiration behind Jonathan Swift’s ‘Gulliver’s Travels’. Elsewhere you have the unparalleled Titanic exhibition, the wonderful St. George’s Market and, of course, the 'Game of Thrones' location tour.
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2023.
- Valid for stays Sun - Thu only.
- £30 supplement for additional adult, must be agreed prior to arrival and payable directly with lodge.
- The bar facilities at the adjacent Standing Stones Lodge are available (opening times are subject to change).
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 17.03.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Standing Stones Lodge VAT number: GB306062343