- Dinner included
Donegal Hotel: 1-3 Nights, Breakfast & 2-Course Dinner For 2
A Donegal stay at Hotel Loch Altan for two people with full Irish breakfast, one two-course dinner each and 12pm late check out. €109 for an overnight stay, €169 for a two-night stay, or €219 for a three-night stay - save up to 23%
- Where: Gortahork, County Donegal.
- What's included: A one, two or three-night stay for two people with breakfast, one two-course dinner each and 12pm late check out.
- Hotel: Stay at the Hotel Loch Altan, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award.
- Room: You'll be winding down in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, housekeeping, room service and more!
- Area: Go for a wander around the hills and valleys of Gortahork, soak up the sun at Magheroarty beach and go windsurfing at Tory island.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2023.
If you fancy a romantic break with your lucky companion to the beautiful rolling hills of Donegal, then you better snap up today’s deal…
We're offering you an overnight stay for two with breakfast, one two-course dinner each and late 12pm check out for €109, a two-night stay for €169, or a three-night stay for €219, saving you up to 23% off Hotel Loch Altan's prices.
Hotel Loch Altan
Swap the stresses of daily life for the Irish coast with today's marvellous mini-break, you deserve it! We'll be treating you and one lucky companion to a one, two or three-night stay at the Hotel Loch Altan, a proud TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award-winner for it's prime location, overlooking the scenic Wild Atlantic Way, fabulous facilities and clean and cosy interiors! Each night, you'll be winding down in one of the hotel's well-appointed double or twin standard guest rooms offering Wi-Fi access, room service, flat-screen TV and everything else you'd expect to get a restful sleep. Prepare to have your taste buds well and truly spoilt, as on your first night you’ll both tuck into a tantalizingly tasty two-course dinner each. In the morning, you'll enjoy a grand full Irish breakfast before heading back home feeling well-rested after your late 12pm check out time. Enjoy!
Gortahork, County Donegal
Donegal is known as the ‘wild child’ of Ireland - its rugged coastal spots, remote mountain passes, windswept peninsulas and shimmering lakes attract visitors from all over the world. We’d recommend a visit to Glenveagh National Park, a magical valley with tens of thousands of hectares of mountains, lakes and woods. We’d also recommend a visit to Glenveagh Castle, an ancient castle on beautiful grounds where you can take a tour and take a trip to the on-site tea rooms for a coffee and a cake. Or, just take some time exploring the coastline, mountains and valleys of this beautiful part of the world.
How To Redeem
- Spa Treatments
- Spa Facilities
- Room Service
A lovely weekend!
A splendid choice
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 13th Mar 2023.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2023.
- Dinner served on the first night only.
- One child under 4 years stays free of charge.
- €28 supplement per child per night for children aged 4-12 payable directly to hotel.
- Maximum of 2 children may stay in room with parents.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 07.10.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Ostan Loch Altan VAT number: IE1989058K