4* Dublin Central Hotel Stay for 2 – Breakfast, Dining Credit & Prosecco
A Dublin stay at 4* Dublin One for two people with breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco to share, €10 dining credit and 2pm late checkout. For €99 for an overnight stay, €184 for two-nights and €269 for three-nights – save up to 59%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 14:00
- Where: Dublin.
- What’s included: A one, two or three-night Dublin central hotel stay with full Irish breakfast each morning, a €10 dining credit, a bottle of Prosecco to share and 2pm late checkout on your departure day.
- Central 4* Hotel: Relax and unwind at 4* Dublin One - ideally located in with great public transport links!
- Drinking & Dining: Not only will you tuck into a full Irish breakfast each morning, but you’ll also have a €10 dining credit and toast to your break with a bottle of Prosecco to share – cheers!
- Things to do in Dublin: Check out one of the city's many amazing museums, savour the freshest Guinness in the Guinness Storehouse, or immerse yourself in the bustling atmosphere until the small hours!
- Did you know? Approximately half of Dublin’s population is under 25 – no wonder the city is so youthful and has such an exciting nightlife scene!
- Perfect for gifting: Treat a friend or loved one to a fun-filled jaunt in Dublin where heading out on the town for a few drinks is all part of the historical sightseeing!
- Room: Sleep easy in a stylish guestroom with everything you could need from air conditioning to an en-suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries and fluffy towels, flatscreen TV and much more!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Apr 2024.
Hungry for a superb city break? Feast on the delights of Dublin with today’s deal...
We’re offering you an overnight 4* Dublin stay for two people with breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco to share, €10 dining credit and 2pm late checkout for €99 or two-nights for €184 or three-nights for €269, saving you up to 59% off Dublin One’s prices.
4* Dublin One
Escape to Ireland with a stay at 4* Dublin One, ideally located in the heart of Dublin and home to a wealth of amenities and great guestrooms. After a warm welcome at check in, you’ll toast to your break with a bottle of Prosecco to share before checking out your guestroom. A stylish and serene space, with all the modern amenities and soft furnishings you could need! From a super comfy bed with crisp sheets to a flatscreen TV, an en suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries and fluffy towels, air conditioning and more! In the evening, you’ll be able to make use of your €10 dining credit and sample the onsite restaurant’s marvellous menu before turning in for the night. Each morning, you’ll tuck into a full Irish breakfast (with all the trimmings!), the perfect way to start a day of soaking in the sights - whether you’re interested in history, sports, art scene or Guinness – there's something for all in Dublin! And, if we weren’t spoiling you enough, you’ll enjoy 2pm late checkout on your departure day – sounds perfect to us!
This buzzing capital offers an abundance of cultural riches, so whether you're interested in its history, sports or arts scene, you’re sure to find something to make your trip memorable! Must-see sights include the Dublin Writers Museum, James Joyce Centre, Spire of Dublin, and Croke Park Stadium. It goes without saying that there are an abundance of restaurants, bars and clubs to spend the evening in, so make sure you pack your dancing shoes! The jewel in the city’s crown, though, is the unbeatable Guinness. There’s a reason that travellers come far and wide for a drink from the source! Head on a Storehouse tour and regale yourself with its history, learn about its cultural impact, and even sample a tipple or two. Further afield, the Wicklow Mountains National Park is brimming with incredible scenic views, memorable hikes, and picturesque peaks that could easily consume your attention for weeks!
How To Redeem
<b>Cool modern accommodation!</b> - Had a great stay at the Dublin one hotel. The rooms are great, modern, very cute decor. The staff were pleasant to deal with.
<b>Modern, Clean, Stylish. 10/10 would go back</b> - Everything was perfect. The hotel lobby had a classy clean modern look. Very nice bar area and comfy chairs if you want to just drink or work or relax.
<b>100% recommend</b> - We selected Dublin One as our accommodation for an international sports conference, where we brought 30 guests from Norway to Dublin for the weekend.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Apr 2024.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Dublin One Hotel VAT number: IE3796279WH