Dublin Citi Hotel Stay: Breakfast, Prosecco & Early Check-In For 2
A stay at Dublin Citi Hotel for two people with breakfast, one glass of Prosecco each, 10% off bar food and a 1pm early check-in. From €159 for an overnight stay, or €289 for a two-night stay - save up to 25%
Check in: 13:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Dublin.
- What's included: An overnight or two-night stay for two people with breakfast, one glass of Prosecco each, 10% off dining voucher and 1pm early check-in.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at the Dublin Citi Hotel, a 19th century building in the popular Temple Bar district.
- Area: Enjoy a round of bevvies at Temple Bar, wander around Dublin Castle and learn a lot at the Guinness Storehouse.
- Room: You'll wind down in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, room service, tea and coffee-making facilities and plenty more.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2023.
You may poke fun at the old legends of leprechauns finding pots of gold at the end of the rainbow, but we've hopped along indigo, skipped across violet and discovered today's idyllic Irish getaway...
We’re offering you an overnight Dublin stay for two people with breakfast, one glass of Prosecco each, 10% dining credit and 1pm early check-in from €159, or a two-night stay from €289, saving you up to 25% off Dublin Citi Hotel's prices.
Dublin Citi Hotel
Escape to Ireland's cultural capital for a luxurious stay in the Dublin Citi Hotel, a 19th century building which boasts a traditional design with its award-winning 4-floor bar, cosy lobby and spacious rooms complete with plush furnishings. During your stay, you'll be welcomed in style with one glass of Prosecco each, with the afternoon to spend at your leisure before returning to the hotel restaurant in the evening to make the most of a complimentary 10% dining credit! You'll rest your heads in a twin or double en-suite room, complete with Wi-Fi, room service, tea and coffee-making facilities and all the other amenities you'd hope to find during a city break, before waking to a fresh full Irish breakfast in the morning. An ideal location sitting right in the Temple Bar district is the icing on the cake, ensuring you won’t have to travel far at all to reach the top tourist destinations and hidden gems that Dublin has to offer.
While in Dublin, your first port of call should of course be a tour round the Guinness Storehouse! The brewery boasts seven floors filled with interactive experiences that’ll teach you all about the drink and its long history, as well as a world-famous rooftop bar where you can sample some of the stout. Delicious beverages aside, Ireland’s capital offers a vast array of cultural riches. So whether you're interested in its history, sports or arts scenes, you’re sure to find something to make your trip memorable! Must-see sights include the Dublin Writers Museum, James Joyce Centre, the Spire of Dublin and Croke Park Stadium. Beyond that, you may decide to peruse the fantastic National Gallery, soak up the history of Dublin Castle, or walk around the iconic Trinity College for some culture. Whatever you decide to do, we're sure you'll have a fabulous time!
How To Redeem
- Room Service
- Daily Housekeeping
Had a great time and recommend staying here
thanks again for your excellent service!
The location was perfect, right in the centre of the main tourist activity and shopping area
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2023.
- Children 0-4 years stay free of charge when sharing with two adults, maximum one child.
- Children 4-12 years - €20 supplement per child per night for B&B.
- B&B option includes continental breakfast.
- Maximum of one child sharing with to adults, subject to availability.
- Supplements for children must be paid in full to the hotel upon checking in. Please notify the hotel at the time of booking how many children and their ages.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 28.03.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Dublin Citi Hotel VAT number: IE3566413OH