Venice City Break – Mestre Hotel Stay & Return Flights
A Venice, Italy hotel stay with return flights from Dublin airport with Travelodeal. Stay for two, three or four-nights and save up to 68%
- Where: Mestre, just outside the city of Venice, Italy.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Venice city break with return flights from Dublin.
- Mestre Hotels: Relax and unwind at either the Hotel Centrale or Hotel Aaron!
- Things to do in Venice: Visit the famous Rialto Bridge and St Mark's Basilica, head out on a romantic gondola ride, explore the islands of Burano, Murano and Torcello, and admire fine art at Gallerie dell'Accademia.
- Dine like a local: Head to an authentic bacaro for cicchetti – the Venetian version of tapas and discover a wealth of delectable dishes. In the evening, enjoy aperitivo with wine, Campari, and a generous supply of snacks.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Dec 2023 until 31st Jul 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Fall head over heels for the city pulled straight from a picture book, exploring enchanting canals and big sights, becoming utterly charmed by the quaint bridges, dramatic architecture, and narrow streets promising surprises at every corner…
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night Venice city break with return flights, saving you up to 68%*!
Hotel Centrale & Hotel Aaron
Soak in the sights of the city and then head to one of these heavenly hotels - the Hotel Centrale is a modern establishment with chic interiors and filled with everything you need for a comfortable stay. From air conditioning to a flatscreen TV, a en suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries, a comfy bed with crisp sheets and plush pillows and more! Or, spend your stay at the Hotel Aaron offering sleek accommodation with a modern, minimalist interior that guarantees a crisp, clean stay. Mestre’s railway station is only five minutes away, offering a straight shot to Venezia in no time at all.
Based in Mestre, you’ll enjoy a peaceful retreat away from the crowds of Venezia but strong transport links means it’s always in reach. While Venezia is a fairy tale city, it’s also a very busy one packed with eager tourists. The mainland town of Mestre by comparison is a much more relaxed, modern location with cheaper prices across the board and a much larger local presence. Wherever there are Italians, there will be amazing food and Mestre is no different. Aside from the thin pizzas and phenomenal fish dishes you’d expect, family-owned businesses like the Pasticceria Serenissima offer only the finest traditional pastries and ice creams that simply have to be tasted to be believed. The Piazza Ferretto is busting at the seams with great restaurants and top end designer stores. The Parco San Giulliano on the other hand, is a large local park often used for outdoor concerts in the summer. It boasts a unique view of Venice lagoon and is not one to miss If the gorgeous Venezia backdrop becomes too much to resist, reaching the island couldn’t be easier. Trains, buses and water shuttles all regularly depart for the wonderful waterside city, giving you plenty of chances to check out St. Mark's Basilica, Piazza San Marco, and whatever else takes your fancy! Discover hidden piazzas, authentic tratorrias, bars serving crisp glasses of Aperol Spritz, and ice cream parlours serving flavoursome gelato. Along the way, you simply have to see the Piazza San Marco and the incredible Basilica di San Marco, Doge’s Palace and Torre dell’Orologio. While you’re sightseeing, why not head out to some of the lesser-known islands that surround Venzia. Murano is famous for its glass-blowing factory, while Burano and Torcello are praised for their lace-making shops, ornate palaces, and churches. Of course, a romantic trip on a gondola never goes out of style in the City of Water…*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 16.11.2023)
How To Redeem
Comfortable stay just outside Venice (Hotel Centrale)
Perfect for sleep, breakfast and out all day (Hotel Centrale)
Friendly & helpful staff!! (Hotel Aaron)
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on two people sharing, therefore two vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 17.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited