Central Rome Break: Hotel, Breakfast & Return Flights
A central Rome, Italy hotel stay with breakfast included and return flights from two airports with Travelodeal. Stay for two, three or four nights!
- Where: Rome, Italy.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Rome city break with return flights from Dublin or Cork.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at a choice of hotels (details below!)
- Top experiences: Marvel at the iconic Colosseum, discover renaissance wonders at the Vatican and Sistine Chapel, spend your days drinking Aperols in gorgeous piazzas, and make a wish at Trevi Fountain.
- Gelato goldmine: A lover of the sweet stuff? For the best of the best, TimeOut recommends Otaleg, Come Il Latte, Gelateria dei Gracchi, La Gourmandise and FataMorgana.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Aug 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Book your next Rome-anticescape with today’s amazing deal!
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night Rome city break with return flights.
With a reputation for jaw-dropping architecture, fascinating history and gourmet dining, there’s no wondering why Rome is such a popular destination with happy holidaymakers. Once you’ve arrived in Italy’s enchanting capital, you enjoy two, three or four blissful nights at the Romoli Hotel. This gorgeous hotel is located in the tranquil suburbs of the city right beside the famous Park of the Caffarella which is known for its peaceful green fields, ancient monuments, woods, and ponds. Whenever you aren’t relaxing in the park, you can enjoy Wi-Fi access, air conditioning, a satellite TV, hairdryer, and luxurious toiletries in your comfortable room.
Or, stay at the the cosy Mariano Hotel which is in the tranquil suburbs of the city and is equally well connected just 1km from the Coliseum and a stone’s throw from the central train station. You’ll have Wi-Fi access, air conditioning, satellite TV, a hairdryer and luxurious toiletries, ensuring a homely stay over your short break. Plenty of outstanding restaurants can be found nearby, offering delicious traditional Italian food throughout the day.
With an abundance of whimsical piazzas and significant historical sites practically on your doorstep, when in Rome we recommend packing your selfie stick and your camera, and doing as the Romans do! Whether you're a newcomer or a seasoned visitor, there's always something new to see and do! Not least, the world famous Colosseum - perhaps the definitive symbol of Rome's fascinating culture and history - taking a tour and walking in the shadows of the brave gladiators is simply a must-do. Relive the Renaissance by visiting the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican, the world’s smallest state with an abundance of stunning artwork. Also drop by the Pantheon, the Spanish Steps, the 2000-year-old Egyptian Pyramid of Cestius and for some luck, the Trevi Fountain. Once you’ve seen the sights, if you’re a foodie you’ll want to try the unbeatable local street food - opt for one of the lively restaurants selling local delicacies from potent pasta plates to tasty tiramisus, a great way to get a taste of the city!
How To Redeem
When in Rome (Mariano Hotel)
Good location (Mariano Hotel)
Good simple hotel wheelchair accessible able (Mariano Hotel
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- This holiday is provided Travelodeal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 17.02.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited