Prague City Break - Hotel Stay & Return Flights
A Prague hotel stay with return flights from Dublin airport with Travelodeal. Stay for two, three or four nights and save up to 39%!
- Where: Prague, Czech Republic.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Prague holiday with return flights from Dublin Airport.
- Hotels: Relax and unwind at Metropolitan Old Town Hotel a wonderful, well located hotel offering access to the beautiful capital.
- Prague: Roam the street of Prague, overflowing with culture and things to do. Enjoy a drink in the European capital for beer, visit the historical Prague Castle or take a boat trip down the breath-taking Vltava River.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 7th Jun 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night Prague city break holiday with return flights Save up to 39%*!
Metropolitan Old Town Hotel
Enjoy a stay at the four-star oasis in the heart of Prague, just 5 minutes from the Old Town Square! Benefit from the luxury of free parking when you reserve through our website. Elevate your experience at the rooftop METROPOL BAR with stunning views and excellent drinks. Indulge in classic Czech cuisine and beer at B4 | CAFÉ PUB. The top-notch team is dedicated to providing personalized service, ensuring your stay exceeds expectations. Book now for a seamless blend of luxury, convenience, and unforgettable moments in Prague!
Prague, Czech Republic
Prague is positively packed with a plethora of places to peruse and pubs to party in! Whether you’re interested in history and art or music and drinking - this is one city that has it all. Head up to the Prague Castle to enjoy impressive views along the Vtlava River and across the Czech Captial, and wander around the ancient palace and the superb St Vitus Cathedral. Enjoy an afternoon stroll across the Charles Bridge, snap a few pics, and see everything the bustling centre has to offer. Not far from the bridge you’ll find the famous Astronomical Clock and the huge crowds that gather beneath to watch the changing of the hour. Another popular must-see is The John Lennon Wall. After the passing of the legendary musician, an image of his likeness was painted on the wall and has since become a symbol of peace and political expression. As night falls, Prague comes alive with crawls! Savour the incredible pints that have put Prague on the map as a capital of beer, and hit up lively bars, traditional pubs and energetic nightclubs. Whether you fancy a chilled cocktail or a wild night out, Prague’s got you covered!
How To Redeem
<b>Amazing hotel and staff.</b> Amazing hotel and staff! Me and my sister stayed at the Metropolitan Old Town Hotel for 2 nights and we really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is beautifully decorated and has a cool roof top with incredible views.
<b>Good location.</b> Well located hotel. Far from the crowds but close enough to walk to Old Town.
<b>Lovely holidays.</b> Had a lovely few days in Prague Old town. Receptionists were nice and friendly, as were the other staff. Excellent breakfast. The hotel was very clean and cosy. The rooms were very spacious, warm and bright. Would definitely stay again and recommend to others.
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 12.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited