- Swimming Pool
4* Athens, Greece Holiday & Return Flights
An Athens, Greece holiday with return flights from Dublin airport. From €199pp for two nights, from €229pp for three nights, or from €279pp for four nights
- Where: Athens, Greece.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Athens, Greece holiday with return flights from Dublin airport.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the 4* Ambrosia Suites, boasting a privileged position in the city centre.
- Top Experiences: Savour the sun after you log off, visit the Temple of Artemis, and travel to Athens for the might Acropolis, the Ancient Agora, and all sorts of exciting nightlife and eateries.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 18th Nov 2022 until 11th Oct 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Today's gorgeous Greek getaway offers plenty of historic charm, scorching hot temperatures and a comforting resort to retire to at the end of the day...
We’re offering you a two-night Athens break with return flights from €199pp, a three-night stay from €229pp, or a four-night stay from €279pp*!
4* Ambrosia Suites
Expect nothing more than luxury, contemporary designs and utter comfort with today’s stay at the centrally located 4* Ambrosia Suites. Offering both charm and luxury, this hotel offers guests an idyllic stay while exploring the exciting city of Athens. You’ll be staying in one of the hotel’s amenity-filled guestrooms with en-suite, air-conditioning, minibar, flat screen TV, fridge and much more, making for a relaxing Greek retreat. While you’re here, be sure to check out the plethora of local museums on offer, including the Acropolis Museum, National Archaeological Museum, and Byzantine & Christian Museum, situated not too far from your hotel.
Many of Athens’ attractions can be found atop its hills or tucked away down its side streets so break out your most comfortable shoes and get ready to explore on foot! Architectural gems are in good supply within the ancient city. The towering Acropolis, arguably the most significant ancient citadel in the Western world, is a must for any visitor. Filled with important temples like the Parthenon, no expense was spared in the acropolis’ construction over 2000 years ago – no wonder it still watches over Athens to this day. Walk in the footsteps of great philosophers like Socrates with a visit to the Agora, or head to Monastiraki Flea Market for a taste of modern Athenian life. For a splash of green, head to the National Gardens and soak up the peaceful ambience away from the hustle and bustle. If the call of the beach proves too strong, all you have to do is travel 10 miles south of the capital for the unspoilt sandy beaches, glistening mineral lakes and majestic mountains of the Athens Riviera. Don’t forget the nightlife though! The most buzzing bars and restaurants in the city are right on your doorstep - be sure to pay them a visit for an Ouzo or two at the end of the day.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from Dublin airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 18th Nov 2022 until 11th Oct 2023.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 09.02.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited