- City Centre
Budapest, Hungary City Break & Return Flights – River Hotel!
A Budapest, Hungary hotel stay with return flights from Dublin airport. From €109pp for two nights, from €139pp for three nights, or from €169 for four nights - save up to 35%
- Where: Budapest, Hungary.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Budapest city break with return flights from Dublin airport.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the Grand Jules – Boat Hotel, offering a unique way to stay in the city.
- Budapest on a budget: The best things in life are free, same for Budapest! Admire Heroes Square, get an amazing panorama from the neo-Gothic Fisherman’s Bastion, have a picnic in City Park, and walk beside the River Danube.
- Top Experiences: Grab a drink at one of the city's famous ruin bars, dip your toes in the warm waters of the thermal spas, and admire the superb stonework of Castle Vajdahunyad.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 26th Feb 2022 until 2nd Jun 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
We just know you're going to have the (Buda)-pest time on today's marvellous city break...
We’re offering you a two-night Budapest break and return flights from €109pp, a three-night stay from €139pp, or a four-night stay from €169pp, saving you up to 35%*!
Grand Jules - Boat Hotel
You’ll experience this unique capital from equally unique accommodation at the Grand Jules - Boat Hotel. Sitting peacefully on the wonderful waterway of the River Danube, this boat hotel promises a quiet place to rest your head and unrivalled views of the picture-perfect Parliament Building. Your comfortable room comes equipped with a shower, TV, air conditioning and Wi-Fi, so even though you’re away from the busy streets you’ll still be well connected. Greet each morning from the tranquillity of the deck and admire your unique surroundings. With the river running straight through the heart of the city, you’re perfectly placed to get out and hit up all the best sites!
Founded by the Romans, settled by the Magyars and conquered by the Ottomans, Budapest's unique history no doubt contributes to it's status as one of Europe's most strangely exotic cities. From the narrow streets and rolling hills on Buda on the western side of the Danube river, to the bustling city of Pest on the eastern side, you’ll want to make sure that you see as much as possible while you’re there. There’s no better way to see both beautiful sides of the river than from the comfort of a river cruise down the Danube River! Sail past all the big landmarks like the Castle District, the Royal Castle, the Matthias Church, the Citadel, the Palace of Arts, the Central Market Hall, and more! Once you’re ashore and your batteries start to run low, head over to Pest on the eastern side of the river where you’ll find an abundance of lively restaurants and bars selling local delicacies. Of course, no trip to the city would be complete without a trip to the amazing Szechenyi baths! With 15 indoor pools and three outside pools, its water is supplied by two thermal springs, reaching up to 38°C, you’ll feel the long days quickly give way to steamy refreshment, the perfect way to unwind during your time in this stunning city.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 22/02/2022).
How To Redeem
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping
The location was amazing
A great different type of hotel on the river which amazing views
Staff were super helpful and nothing was too much trouble
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from Dublin airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 26th Feb 2022 until 2nd Jun 2023.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Deal of the Day Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.05.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Jetline Holidays VAT number: GB766839862