- Swimming Pool
4* Malta Stay: Hotel & Return Flights – Up to 7 Nights
A 4* Malta hotel stay with return flights from Dublin airport with Travelodeal. Stay for three, four, five or seven nights and save up to 25%!
- Where: Malta.
- What’s included: A three, four, five or seven-night Malta break with return flights from Dublin.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at Maritim Hotel or Paradise Bay Resort
- Top experiences: Unwind on the many beaches nearby, go wild with some watersports explore the many UNESCO World Heritage sights, and discover the lively local resort of Bugibba.
- Getting around: With Malta’s small size, seeing everything on the island is a doddle! Hop on the public bus service which serves all the major tourist areas, or rent a car and enjoy the English-style road system.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 22nd Oct 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Keen to check another culturally enriching city break off the bucket list? You sure will have a marvellous time on the island of Malta...
We’re offering you a three, four, five or seven-night 4* Malta hotel stay with return flights.
4* Maritim Hotel, Malta
The Maritim Hotel is a very beautiful experience. You'll get to look out over Malta’s famous terraced hillsides so you’ll have a unique perspective of the city. The area nearby is a trendy corner of the city that plays host to art, music and food festivals throughout the year. You’ll stay in a spacious room with comfortable bedding, access to W-Fi, and TV. The hotel also boasts a lovely bar and for those looking for a more relaxing break, the hotel is host to an amazing spa as well as a wonderful sundeck where you can chill out and take in the panoramic views of the city.
Paradise Bay Resort
Blend modernity with comfort and views of the majestic Med and you get Paradise Bay Resort. Relax in style in your double room, equipped with a luxurious double bed, plush bedding, air-con, WiFi, a mini fridge and of course, tea and coffee making facilities. With a balcony offering partial views you'll be able to bask in the morning sun, before heading out for a days adventure on the beautiful island of Malta. Paradise Bay also boasts a stunning private beach, one of the best sandy beaches in Malta! Paradise Bay is proud to have been one of the first private beach hotel's to be awarded the prestigious Blue Flag status! Talk about paradise!
A veritable paradise just a three-hour flight from London, Malta’s potent combination of historic charm, picturesque coastline and pure holiday ambience make it a popular choice for travellers. The idyllic island’s small size means that absolutely everything is reachable by car. Those looking to sample some of the country’s trademark architectural heritage would be wise to check out the fortress city of Valletta, built during the reign of the Knights of St. John in the 16th century. With Baroque, Mannerist, Neo-Classical and Modern stylings, the city is a feast for the eyes. For something even older, you could check out the stone megalithic temples left behind by the earliest civilisations. The Ggantija, Hagar Qim, Mnajdra, Skorba, Ta’ Hagrat and Tarxien temples have survived for thousands of years as free-standing structures – Malta truly is timeless! Along the stunning coasts, watersports and beachside activities reign supreme and excellent nightlife is easily found. For a proper night of fun, St Julian’s is notorious for its massive selection of clubs and bars that blast music well into the early hours. In Malta, there’s something for everyone!
How To Redeem
Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa: <b>Gold.</b> I stayed in the Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa with my husband and kids this summer, we left smiling and relaxed. we got room with great view, it was very clean, beds were comfortable and decorated very nice, bathroom had very nice body lotion and shower gel, cleaning team did such a great job!
Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa: <b>Very pleased 🥰.</b>i'm very pleased by staying in this hotel. staff is professional and friendly, always smiling, they made my day every time i see someone of them. room was perfectly clean and comfortable.
Paradise Bay: <b>Great hotel in Malta.</b> Fantastic, spacious hotel with great facilities. Loved it. Beautiful location and very clean and well run
Paradise Bay: <b>Great view, friendly atmosphere.</b>Good overall. More choice of non-dairy food and supervision of indoor pool would be nice. The room is clean, service is very good, breakfast is abundant to those who have no food allergies of any sort.
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 28 days from purchase date.
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
- Promo codes cannot be applied to this deal.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 10.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited