Amsterdam Stay: Hotel & Flights – Great Location!
An Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel stay with return flights from three airports with Travelodeal. From €119pp for two nights, upgrade to three or four nights.
- Where: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- What’s included: A two, three or four-night Amsterdam city break with return flights from Dublin, Cork & Belfast.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at a choice of hotels!
- Top experiences: Get a feel for the city with a canal boat tour, visit the powerful Anne Frank House for a sobering look into the past, make a furry friend on the De Poezenboot cat boat, and have a big night on the town.
- Getting around: Grab an I amsterdam city card and get unlimited access to buses, trams and the metro for however many days you fancy, plus museums and cruises!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Dec 2023 until 30th Aug 2024.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Keen to check another culturally enriching city break off the bucket list? You sure will have a dam good time on today's exciting escape...
We’re offering you a two, three or four-night Amsterdam hotel stay with return flights from €119pp.
The Amstel Botel is a very different experience. As a floating hotel based on the waterways that made Amsterdam so famous, you’ll have a unique perspective of the city. Once a busy shipyard, the area has now become a trendy corner of the city that plays host to art, music and food festivals throughout the year. You’ll stay in a spacious pier or river-facing room with comfortable bedding, access to W-Fi, TV and complimentary in-house films. The hotel also boasts a lovely bar with pool table, pinball machine and jukebox as well as a wonderful sundeck where you can chill out and take in the panoramic views of the city.
Campanile Zuidoost Hotel, Amsterdam
Looking for something more traditional? The modern Campanile Hotel can be found next to the Gaasperpark, making for both a tranquil respite from a long day of exploration and a perfect starting point for hitting all the key sites which can be found only a stone’s throw away. Sounds like bliss to us!
Boasting endless canals and beautiful architecture, Amsterdam is the city that keeps on giving. With your hotel adjacent to the uniquely charming Gaasperplas Park along the Gaasp River, you will find yourself surrounded by iconic canals and bright, eclectic architecture. Wander around the nearby parks, including Jagersveld and its impressive lake, or take in the history and culture of the area at the Zaans Museum. Venture closer to the city centre and you'll encounter a veritable plethora of galleries and museums, from the artworks of the Rijksmuseum, to the amazing paintings of Rembrandt in the Rembrant House Museum, and the Dutch Resistance Museum that catalogues the Netherlands’s unground resistance against the Nazi regime through a wealth of artefacts and personal testimony. For those interested in the poignant and emotional history of Amsterdam throughout World War Two, Anne Frank's House is undoubtedly a must-see. Amsterdam isn't just a hot spot for history though. If you fancy outdoor exploration, hire one of the city's many bikes and take a trip through the canal band over winding waterways hedged by fabulous architecture. Stop at the Vondelpark for a picnic or head inside to one of the many restaurants and bars. Of course, you can also visit the famous Red Light District before you head home too. It’s the versatile city with something for everyone!
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price advertised is based on 2 people sharing, therefore 2 vouchers must be bought to qualify for the deal.
- The voucher must be redeemed within 48 hours of purchase.
- If not redeemed within 48 hours of purchase, the voucher will auto-redeem, and the customer will need to contact the holiday provider to complete the purchase.
- All holidays purchased are subject to availability and pricing is not guaranteed once the voucher has auto redeemed.
- Valid for selected flights only on the dates chosen by the purchaser; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Hotels are subject to availability.
- If purchasing as a gift, the holiday provider will offer travel dates within the purchasing price at the time of booking.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the holiday provider for specific weight and size restrictions.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break. Some regional flights may not allow the minimum time in destination.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the customer has then agreed to the holiday providers terms and conditions.
- Customers are advised to check government foreign office advice before travelling to their chosen destination - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- This holiday is provided Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 20.02.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited