- Late checkout
4* County Clare Spa Break- Killaloe Hotel- Breakfast & Thermal Suite for 2- Price Drop!
A Killaloe stay at 4* Killaloe Hotel & Spa for two with breakfast, Thermal Suite access, €20 spa Voucher per room for Treatments valued at €80 or more and late checkout. From €109 for an overnight stay, €199 for two-nights or €299 for three-nights!
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Killaloe, Ireland.
- What’s included: A stay for two with breakfast, Thermal Suite access, €20 spa voucher per room and late checkout. Dining in the restaurant? Enjoy a complimentary sharing starter when purchasing a 2 course meal for 2!
- 4* Hotel: Relax and unwind at Killaloe Hotel & Spa, on the serene shores of Lough Derg.
- Things to do in Killaloe: Soak up the magical scenery, explore Lough Derg by day or night, explore the Victorian streets, check out local pubs and charming shops and hike the luscious landscape!
- Room: You’ll rest easy from the comfort of a standard double or twin room, elegantly decorated and well equipped with a super comfy bed, Wi-Fi, TV, modern bathroom and complementary toiletries!
- Sionna Spa: With a €20 spa Voucher per room for treatments valued at €80 or more and spa access, why not indulge yourselves to a little pampering? You'll also enjoy complimentary access to the sauna/ thermal suite!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 15th Oct 2023 until 28th Apr 2024.
Relax and unwind with today’s idyllic Irish getaway…
We’re offering you an overnight Killaloe stay for two people in a standard double or twin guestroom with full Irish breakfast, Thermal Suite access, €20 spa Voucher per room for Treatments valued at €80 or more and late checkout from €109 , a two-night stay from just €199 or a three-night stay from just €299 , at the Killaloe Hotel & Spa .
4* Killaloe Hotel & Spa
You’ll begin your marvellous minibreak with a warm welcome at check in at the 4* Killaloe Hotel & Spa, ideal for those looking to get away from it all – even just for one night! With your stay, not only will you have vast views of the landscape (including Lough Derg) but you’ll hit the hay in a gorgeous guestroom, well equipped with all the modern touches and soft furnishings you could need for a superb stay and you’ll also have the hotel’s fabulous facilities to enjoy! If we weren’t spoiling you enough with this gorgeous getaway, you’ll also have a €20 spa Voucher per room to use towards treatments valued at €80 or more in the hotel spa (and those who book a treatment get full use of the spa facilities – what a way to spend an afternoon!) After spending your afternoon relaxing and exploring the local area, why not grab a bite to eat at the O’Brien’s Restaurant & Bar – a stylish and atmospheric spot - ideal for taking it easy after a long day of relaxing! And, you'll enjoy a complimentary sharing starter if you purchase a two-course meal for two - yum! After a pleasant and peaceful night’s sleep, you’ll rise and shine each morning of your stay to a fantastic full Irish breakfast – with all the trimmings! We’ve also thrown in 1pm late check out on your departure day which means hanging out at your heavenly hotel for even longer - enjoy!
From your lakeside location, if you’re looking to get back to nature you’re in the right spot! If you were sensible and remembered your walking boots, you won’t be short of luscious landscape to explore! Whether wandering enchanting woodlands, frolicking through fabulous fields and gazing upon lavish lochs – you won’t want to forget your camera for this one! Looking for a splash of fun? Head out on a river cruise and take in the sights from a new perspective! Sit back and relax as you watch out for wonderful wildlife and take in the jaw-dropping scenery! If a river cruise doesn’t satisfy your mermaid cravings, head out on a thrilling adventure by taking to the waters in a kayak, paddle board or canoe, and don’t worry if you slept in and missed the boat – on full moon nights, you can head out on a kayak as the sun goes down and explore the enchanting and peaceful waters under a magical moonlit sky! If you’re looking to explore from dry land and hiking up hills isn’t really your bag, head out on the historic town walk – exploring the cathedral, wells, stroll Victorian streets and there’s plenty of great restaurants and charming pubs to stop off and treat yourselves to a pint of Guinness and some lunch! If you’re feeling peckish during your stay and feel like venturing past your hotel’s driveway, there are plenty of places nearby serving traditional Irish dishes as well as international cuisines – we’re sure you’ll find something to satisfy all taste buds here!
How To Redeem
First visit to Killaloe
Lovely experinec from begnning to end
Great couple of days in Killaloe Hotel &Spa
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 15th Oct 2023 until 28th Apr 2024.
- Must book by 21st Apr 2024.
- €20 spa Voucher per room for Treatments valued at €80 or more on a single treatment, not valid towards packages.
- Check in at 3pm; Late check out at 1pm – subject to availability.
- Includes weekend availability with supplements of €20 for Fri nights, €35 for Sat nights and €35 for Sun Nights of bank holiday weekend.
- Spa treatments must be pre-booked in advance.
- Spa treatments available for over 16’s only.
- Children aged 0 to 3 stay for free.
- Children aged 4 to 12 can stay for an additional €20 per child per night sharing guestroom with parents (maximum two children.)
- Hotel must be notified in advance if children are staying.
- A complimentary sharing starter when purchasing a 2 course meal for 2 ( available once during your stay)
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 20.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Killaloe Hotel & Spa