4* Ballycastle Stay: 2-3 Nights & Breakfast for 2 - Award-Winning!
A Ballycastle, Northern Ireland stay at The Fullerton Arms for two people in a Deluxe room, Annex room or Annex apartment with breakfast. €129 for a two-night stay, or €179 for a three-night stay - save up to 40%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Ballycastle, Northern Ireland.
- What’s included: A two or three-night stay for two with a full Irish breakfast each morning.
- Hotel: Stay at The Fullerton Arms, a family-run guesthouse based in an area used as a filming location for "Game of Thrones"!
- Game of Thrones: Stay in an area used for filming iconic Game of Thrones scenes and sit on a replica Iron Throne at the hotel!
- Things to do in Ballycastle: Visit Giant's Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge and Old Bushmills Distillery.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Nov 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
This Northern Ireland break is not one to be missed, especially for Game of Thrones fans...
We’re offering you a two-night Ballycastle stay for two people in a Deluxe room, Annex room or Annex apartment for €129, or a three-night stay for €179 saving you up to 40% off The Fullerton Arms’s prices.
The Fullerton Arms
You’ll enjoy a two or three-night stay for two at The Fullerton Arms, winner of a 2022 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award. This family-run guesthouse is based in the village of Ballintoy, in an area once used as a filming location for the iconic Game of Thrones series! The area features in scenes of Lordsport Harbour, Pyke and the Iron Islands, and the guesthouse even features a special Game of Thrones themed door and a replica Iron Throne! The Fullerton Arms is also based on the Causeway Coastal Route, meaning it’s close to loads of incredible Irish landmarks and nature spots. You’ll enjoy your stay in a Deluxe room, Annex room or Annex apartment kitted out with en-suite, flat-screen TV, toiletries, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities. You’ll also enjoy a full Irish breakfast on each morning of your stay, setting you up for amazing days exploring all that County Antrim has to offer.
Ballycastle, Northern Ireland
You’ll find loads to do in the immediate area and beyond. The UNESCO World Heritage Site Giant’s Causeway, the jaw-dropping geological phenomenon that has to be seen to be believed, is conveniently based just a 15 minutes’ drive from The Fulelrton Arms. We’d also recommend you check out Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, a picturesque albeit unnerving bridge 30 metres above the rocks below, linking the tiny island of Carrickarede to the mainland! Or, visit Old Bushmills Distillery, Ireland’s oldest working whiskey distillery offering fascinating tours, that’s just a 15-minute drive from your guesthouse base. Perfect!
How To Redeem
Very nice stay
Fantastic place to stay and eat!
Can’t wait to return
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 1st Feb 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Nov 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
- Excludes 18th Dec 2023 until 1st Jan 2024.
- Valid Sunday to Friday, subject to availability.
- Saturday stays are available for an extra £35 supplement; payable direct to the hotel.
- Additional £20 supplement made payable to The Fullerton Arms for a dog-friendly room; must be booked as a dog-friendly room due to limited availability.
- Additional £50 supplement made payable to The Fullerton Arms for an additional adult.
- £20pn supplement for allowance of one child; aged 4-16.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 01.02.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by The Fullerton Arms VAT number: GB232680028