- Spa Access
- Golf included
4* County Sligo Stay: Breakfast, Spa & Golf Credit for 2
A County Sligo stay at the Castle Dargan Hotel for two with breakfast, €20pp spa credit, €10 golf credit and 12pm late check out. €99 for an overnight stay, €179 for a two-night stay, or €259 for a three-night stay - save up to 51%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: County Sligo, Ireland.
- What’s included: A one, two or three-night stay for two people with breakfast, €20pp spa credit, €10 golf credit and 12pm late check out.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at 4* Castle Dargan Hotel.
- Golf: Practice your swing with €10 golf credit to spend on the hotel’s stunning course.
- Area: Sligo town centre is close to the hotel and is a picturesque place with stone bridges crossing the River Garavogue, colourful houses, quaint shops, cafes and restaurants for you to sample.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2023.
Want to get away from it all? To destress and recharge? Look no further than the Emerald Isle
We’re offering you a stay for two people with breakfast spa credits, and golf credit for €99, a two-night stay, for €179 or a three-night stay, for €259, saving you up to 51% off the Castle Dargan’s prices.
4* Castle Dargan Hotel
Stay in North West Ireland’s stunning County Sligo - the Land of Heart's Desire - with today’s tempting deal! Visit 4* Castle Dargan Hotel for one, two or three nights and make an en-suite double or twin bedroom your home for the length of your getaway. Boasting Wi-Fi access, a flat screen TV, toiletries, room service, tea and coffee making facilities and much more, you’ll get super comfortable for a peaceful night’s sleep, before waking in the morning to a delicious full Irish breakfast. If all that didn’t sound quite tempting enough, you’ll get to practice your swing with golf credit to spend during your special getaway, and a spa credit voucher. Throw in a late check out time of 12pm and a little birdie tells us we’ve found the deal for you!
County Sligo, Ireland
You’ll be based in the quaint Irish village of Ballygawley in County Sligo for the duration of your stay, where you’ll be surrounded by emerald green countryside and stunning scenery. Lovers of history, culture and fine architecture should check out Cashelore Stone Fort, Ballysadare Church, and Sligo Cathedral, or if you fancy a spot of retail therapy, Quayside Shopping Centre is the go-to destination to grab a bargain or two. Sligo town centre is close to the hotel and is a picturesque place with stone bridges crossing the River Garavogue, colourful houses, quaint shops, cafes and restaurants for you to sample. Many people use it simply as a base for exploring the rest of the county, but it’s a lovely place for an afternoon stroll. County Sligo is famed for its great influence on the world-renowned poet and dramatist W.B. Yeats, who found the stunning countryside, coasts and lakes to be endless sources of inspiration for his work. Across the county you will encounter the landscapes that feature in his work, monuments to the prolific writer and you can even visit his grave in Drumcliff. Must-see sights include Knocknarea Cairn, believed to be the grave of legendary Queen Maeve, Benbulben, known as County Sligo’s Table Mountain and the Carrowmore Megalithic Cemetery, one of the largest Stone Age cemeteries in Europe!
How To Redeem
Fantastic food and staff
I will be back and I recommend
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2023.
- Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays only.
- Upgrade to Friday and Saturday night stays for €40.
- €20 Spa Credit per person (towards minimum spend of €60 on treatments), not valid on packages.
- €10 Golf Credit per person off public Green Fees.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 28.03.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Castle Dargan Golf Club VAT number: IE9669218O