4* Wexford Spa Stay: Breakfast, Wine & Beauty Treatment Credit For 2
A Wexford stay at the 4* Whitford House Hotel for two people with one glass of wine each on arrival, €15pp beauty credit, leisure club access, breakfast and 1pm late check out. From €109 for an overnight stay, or €199 for a two-night stay - save up to 36%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Wexford.
- What's included: A one or two-night stay for two people with with one glass of wine each on arrival, €15pp beauty credit, leisure club access, breakfast and 1pm late check out.
- Hotel: Rest your head at the 4* Whitford House Hotel, an elegant family-run hotel with a passion for creating a truly memorable experience for every guest.
- Leisure club: As a guest you can make full use of their glorious leisure facilities including an impressive 20-metre indoor swimming pool, hydrotherapy area with geyser jets and water fountains, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and full gym.
- Beauty credit: Indulge a little further, with €15pp beauty credit included to spend against pampering and holistic *treatments of Laura's Beauty Rooms.
- Area: The star of the show is the Irish countryside; alongside beautiful rural sights you’ll have historical treats too, such as the Dunbrody Famine Ship on the New Ross quay to the Hook Lighthouse and ancient Johnstown Castle Gardens.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 24th Mar 2023 (see Fine Print for details).
Old world charm meets first class facilities in today's beauty of a deal...
We're offering you an overnight stay for two people with one glass of wine each on arrival, €15pp beauty credit, leisure club access, breakfast and 1pm late check out for £99, or a two-night stay for just £189, saving you up to 52% off Whitford House Hotel's prices.
Whitford House Hotel
A family-run hotel with a passion for creating a truly memorable experience for each and every guest, the Whitford House Hotel is the perfect pick for anyone wishing to explore this charming corner of the Ireland. The 50 years of hospitality experience is clear from the moment you step food in this four-star establishment for your one or two-night escape. After a warm and friendly welcome, you'll be able to make yourself at home with a glass of wine each before heading to your spacious Standard Double or Twin room. Whitford House offers 36 eclectic-style guest rooms, each designed to impress with a focus on comfort and luxury. Think tranquil decor, plush furnishings including a sumptuous bed and duck feather pillows, en-suite with bathroom and overhead shower, tea and coffee-making facilities, writing desk area, TV, Wi-Fi and more - what a treat! Even better, as a guest you'll have access to the hotel's Leisure Club, which includes a relaxing Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and a full gym. The stand-out though is the stunning 20-metre, deck level main swimming pool - ideal for lengths or a leisurely dip - which incorporates the hydrotherapy area with its relaxing geyser jets and water fountains. Included in today's deal is €15 per person beauty credit, to be used against pampering and holistic *treatments on offer at Laura's Beauty Rooms. A full Irish breakfast and leisurely 1pm late check out complete this opulent offer. So, what are you waiting for? See you there!Wexford
Staying just three miles from the centre of Wexford town, you’ll have an array of historical treats to explore, from the Dunbrody Famine Ship nestled on the New Ross quay to the Hook Lighthouse and ancient Johnstown Castle Gardens. Stroll the area’s unspoiled coastlines along the River Slaney, and why not take a picturesque walking excursion across the mainland? An age-old gateway into Ireland, County Wexford is steeped in history dating back over 6,000 years. From mainland to islands, the area is immersed in history, culture and magnificent landscapes - one of which we highly recommend: the nearby Irish National Heritage Park. The 35-acre 'living history' park brings over 9,000 years of Irish history to life across 16 reconstructed sites that allow you to see, feel and learn: from the Dolmen to Fulacht Fiadh and the Crannog to Viking Ship. No matter how you choose to spend your well-deserved break, there's no doubt that Wexford is a good idea come rain or shine.
How To Redeem
Pleasant dtay at witford
Pleasant and Relaxing
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 24th Mar 2023.
- Valid for Sun-Thu stays only.
- Excludes 24th Dec 2022 until 7th Jan 2023, 5th, 13th-19th Feb 2023.
- €20 per night supplement to upgrade room; payable directly to the hotel.
- €25 per night supplement to upgrade to a family room; max. two toddlers or children aged up to 15 years old.
- *€15pp beauty credit can be used on any treatment over €80; credit is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Please note Laura’s Beauty Rooms Salon is closed Sundays.
- Beauty treatments must be pre-booked; please contact the hotel and mention your voucher at the time of booking.
- Credit card pre-authorisation will be required on check-in.
- No cancellations or changed once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 10.03.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Whitford Hotel & Leisure Club VAT number: IE9782421S