- City Centre
4* Budapest, Hungary Christmas Market Stay & Return Flights
A Budapest, Hungary Christmas market hotel stay with return flights from two airports. From €139pp for a two-night stay, from €169pp for a three-night stay, or from €189pp for a four-night stay - save up to 29%
- Where: Budapest, Hungary.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night Christmas market break with return flights from Dublin and Shannon airport.
- Hotels: Stay at the Hotel Mediterran or the Marmara Hotel Budapest.
- Top experiences: Grab a drink at one of the city's famous ruin bars, dip your toes in the warm waters of the thermal spas, hope on a river cruise along the Danube, and admire the superb stonework of Castle Vajdahunyad.
- Christmas Market: Get lost in a winter wonderland amongst Budapest's glistening Christmas markets, enjoying edible treats, plus plenty of delicious belly-warming beverages!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 18th Nov 2022 until 31st Dec 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
It won’t be long until Santa comes to town, so make sure you're right in there with all the festive magic on today's spectacular Christmas break...
We’re offering you a two-night Budapest Christmas market hotel stay with return flights from €139pp, a three-night stay from €169pp, or a four-night stay from €189pp, saving you up to 29%*!
4* Hotel Mediterran & 4* Marmara Hotel Budapest
Founded by the Romans, settled by the Magyars and conquered by the Ottomans, Budapest's unique history no doubt contributes to its status as one of Europe's most strangely exotic cities. You’ll experience this unique capital from equally unique accommodation at the Marmara Hotel Budapest. Sitting peacefully in the heart of the city in Nagy Ignac Street, this fabulous hotel promises a clean and contemporary please to rest your head after a busy day of sightseeing. Your comfortable room comes equipped with a shower, TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi, so even though you’re away from the busy streets you’ll still be well connected. What's note to love?
Hotel Mediterran is situated on the Buda side of the city, with close proximity to the must-see sights of Buda Castle and The Fisherman’s Bastion. With bold pops of colour running through the hotel, you’re guaranteed a cheerful and restful retreat.
Budapest Christmas Markets
The festive period truly is the most wonderful time of the year, and we're about to show you exactly why that is! If you’re a fan of all things Christmas and fancy a festive change from the usual, then we recommend spending an afternoon or two at the fabulous Budapest Christmas Markets. Wrap up warm, relish in the festive festivities, browse an abundance of market stalls offering traditional homemade crafts, gorge on gingerbread, mulled wine and all things sweet, all the while jingling along to some of your favourite Christmas classics. Whatever you get up to, you’re sure to dash, dance and prance your way to a Budapest Christmas market stay!
As the capital and largest city in Hungary, there’s plenty to see and do in this romantic city nestled between the Danube and Buda Hills. The city is made up of Buda and Pest, joined by impressive bridges that provide stunning views down the river. But it's not just a city of two halves - it's neo-Gothic, it's Roman, it's got UNESCO World Heritage Sites, it's got world class cuisine, it's got vibrant bars AND it's home to a diverse range of museums and galleries. While you're out and about why not go even further and take a trip to Óbuda and the Buda Hills? In this historical area that seems almost frozen in time, you’ll find ruins that date way back to the second century, beautiful mosaic grounds, headstones and statues. After a long day of trekking, there’s nothing better than unwinding at the spa. Luckily, Budapest is home to the world-famous Szechenyi Baths! With 15 indoor pools and three outside, and waters supplied by two thermal springs that reach up to 38°C, you’ll feel the long days quickly give way to steamy refreshment.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 03.10.2022).
How To Redeem
Ideal Hotel for Short Break (Hotel Mediterran)
Friendly hotel (Hotel Mediterran)
We will definitely be back (Marmara Hotel Budapest)
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from Dublin airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 18th Nov 2022 until 31st Dec 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Travelodeal and financially protected under ATOL licence 11601.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.12.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Travelodeal Limited VAT number: GB340218245