- Dinner included
- Late checkout
Killarney Hotel: Breakfast, Late Check Out & 3-Course Dining For 2
A Killarney stay at Torc Hotel for two people with full Irish breakfast, one three-course dinner each, and 12pm late check out. €159 for an overnight stay, or €249 for a two-night stay
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Killarney, County Kerry.
- What's included: A one or two-night stay for two people with breakfast, one three-course dinner each and late 12pm check out.
- Hotel: Enjoy a relaxing stay at the Torc Hotel.
- Room: You'll unwind in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, room service, flat screen TV and plenty more.
- Area: See Ross Castle, St Mary's Cathedral, or go on an afternoon hike around Killarney National Park!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Oct 2022 until 31st Mar 2023.
We could Torc to you all day about how fabulous today's little getaway is, you certainly won't want to miss it...
We're offering you an overnight stay for two people in with breakfast, one three-course dinner each, and late 12pm check out for €159, or a two-night stay for €249 at Torc Hotel.
Keen to get away from it all? A warm welcome awaits at the fabulous Torc Hotel. Situated on the shores of Lough Leane in the southwest town of Killarney, you and a lucky companion will enjoy either a one or two-night stay here, you lucky things! Boasting tremendous views of the Kerry countryside and fabulous facilities (including a banquet room, offsite horse-riding centre, golf course, game room and more!), it's safe to say you'll be well looked after here! Straight after checking in, you'll be shown by a member of staff to your amenity-filled standard double room, outfitted with plush bedding, Wi-Fi access, room service, flat-screen TV and plenty more to ensure the ultimate "home away from home" feel. You'll have the whole afternoon to spend at your leisure, before returning back to the hotel once you start to work up an appetite, as there'll be a three-course dinner with your name on it in the restaurant! Prepare to delight in some of the finest local dishes the chefs have whipped up in the kitchen. In the morning, you'll continue satisfying your cravings with a traditional Irish breakfast, and you'll set off on your final day at the late check out time of 12pm. Perfect!
Killarney, County Kerry
Characterised by it's grand, 19th-century buildings and Victorian mansions, you certainly won't be stuck on ideas to entertain yourself in this historic town. If you can bear to tear yourself away from the hotel's comfy beds for a minute, we'd recommend spending the afternoon checking out the impressive Mangerton Mountain - standing at a whopping 838 metres, this jaw-dropping peak is guaranteed to take your breath away. You might also enjoy stretching your legs after breakfast with a wander around Killarney National Park, boasting a UNESCO World Heritage Site status for it's plethora of scenic hiking trails, there's no better place to get a little more at one with nature! Take a tour of the ornate gardens at Ross Castle (dating way back to the 15th century) or admire the regal interiors of St Mary's Cathedral. It's all waiting to be discovered on today's scenic staycation!.
How To Redeem
There are no words for this hidden gem
the food at the pub is really good
Would highly recommend The Torc Hotel
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Oct 2022 until 31st Mar 2023.
- Three-course dinner served on one night.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 24.03.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Torc Hotel VAT number: IE9832048W