- Late checkout
Kerry Hotel Stay: Breakfast, Wine & Late Checkout For 2
A County Kerry, Ireland stay at Kells Bay House & Gardens for two people with breakfast, one glass of wine each and 1pm late checkout. €89 for an overnight stay, €159 for a two-night stay, or €209 for a three-night stay - save up to 44%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: County Kerry, Ireland.
- What's included: An overnight, two or three-night stay for two people with breakfast, one glass of wine each and 1pm late checkout.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at the Kells Bay House & Gardens, overlooking Dingle Bay!
- Area: Enjoy the gorgeous greenery at the on-site botanical gardens, take a wander along the SkyWalk rope bridge, or enjoy a day out to the Coomasaharn Scribed Stones!
- Room: You'll wind down in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom and plenty more.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 7th Nov 2022 until 15th Dec 2022.
Fancy getting a little more at one with nature on your next escape? Today's idyllic Irish getaway might be just the ticket...
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two with breakfast, one glass of wine each and late checkout for €89, a two-night stay for €159, or a three-night stay for €209, saving you up to 44% off the Kells Bay House & Gardens' prices.
Kells Bay House & Gardens
Keen to take the pressure off and escape reality for a little while? You've certainly arrived at the right place! We'll be treating you and one lucky companion to an overnight, two or three-night stay at the Kells Bay House & Gardens', situated in the historic town of Cahersiveen and boasting close proximity to some of the county's top attractions. When you're not getting out there in nature, you'll enjoy winding down in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom and plenty more to keep you cosy. You'll also receive one complimentary glass of wine each to sip down, before spending the day completely at your leisure! Following a blissful night's sleep, you'll tuck into a delicious breakfast served up in the on-site restaurant, before checking out on your final day at the late and leisurely time of 1pm. Perfect!
County Kerry, Ireland
If you're keen to spot a few idyllic landscapes on your next mini break away, then you've certainly arrived at the right place. When you're not cosying up in the hotel's luscious guest rooms, prepare to have your jaw dropped over the terrific views of the site's botanical gardens boasting sub-tropical greenery and a luscious lake, before sitting back and relaxing at the Conservatory Café. If you're keen to stretch your legs, you're welcome to take a stroll along the SkyWalk - one of Kerry's top attractions for being the longest rope bridge in Ireland or, you might fancy a historic day out to the Coomasaharn Scribed Stones; there's something for everyone!
How To Redeem
- Daily Housekeeping
- Luggage Storage
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 7th Nov 2022 until 15th Dec 2022.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 13.12.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Kells Bay House and Gardens VAT number: IE3465851DH