Donegal Stay: 2 Nights & Breakfast for 2 - Award-Winning Hotel
A Donegal break at An Grianán Hotel for two people with a full Irish breakfast. From €129 for two nights - save up to 52%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Inishowen, County Donegal.
- What's included: A two-night Irish break for two people with a full Irish breakfast each morning.
- Hotel: Stay at the An Grianan Hotel, located in the charming town of Burt in the rolling Donegal countryside.
- Award: Winner of TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice 2020 Award.
- Room: Stay in a lovely double or twin room with en-suite, flatscreen TV, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, iron, safe and tea and coffee making facilities.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Sep 2022 until 30th Apr 2023.
If you fancy a luxurious and romantic mini-break to the beautiful rolling hills of Donegal, then you better snap up today’s deal…
We’re offering you a two-night stay for two with breakfast from €129, saving you up to 52% off the An Grianán Hotel's prices.
An Grianán Hotel
Get away from it all and enjoy a wonderful two-night stay in the beautiful rolling hills, rugged coastline and ancient castles of Donegal, Ireland with today’s deal! You’ll be staying at the An Grianán Hotel, a charming and idyllic hotel situated in Burt, a picturesque village with a welcoming atmosphere. You’ll stay in a classic double or twin room, featuring all you need for a relaxing, comfortable stay - en-suite, plasma TV, Wi-Fi, iron, hairdryer, safe and tea and coffee making facilities. You’ll also be treated to a delicious cooked full Irish breakfast on each morning of your stay, setting you up for a day exploring the gorgeous surroundings of this idyllic hotel.
Donegal is known as the ‘wild child’ of Ireland - its rugged coastal spots, remote mountain passes, windswept peninsulas and shimmering lakes attract visitors from all over the world. We’d recommend a visit to Glenveagh National Park, a magical valley with tens of thousands of hectares of mountains, lakes and woods. We’d also recommend a visit to Glenveagh Castle, an ancient castle on beautiful grounds where you can take a tour and take a trip to the on-site tea rooms for a coffee and a cake. Or, just take some time exploring the coastline, mountains and valleys of this beautiful part of the world. Perfect!
How To Redeem
- Room Service
- Daily Housekeeping
The staff couldn’t be anymore helpful
I'd recommend the An Grianan to anyone
Looking forward to our next Visit
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Sep 2022 until 30th Apr 2023.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 28.04.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by An GrianÂ¡n Hotel VAT number: IE9578688W