- City Centre
Rome & Venice, Italy Multi-City Holiday & Return Flights
A Rome & Venice, Italy multi-city hotel stay with return flights from Dublin airport. From €209pp for a four-night stay, or from €269pp for a six-night stay - save up to 31%
- Where: Rome & Venice, Italy.
- What's included: A four or six-night multi-city getaway with return flights from Dublin airport.
- Hotels: Stay at the Hotel Nuova Mestre in Rome, and the Romoli Hotel in Venice.
- Top experiences: Climb up the Spanish Steps in Rome, and enjoy a gondola ride under the Rialto Bridge in Venice.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 25th Oct 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Say ciao to a world of culture on today's simply bellissimo city-hopper of an adventure...
We’re offering you a four-night Rome & Venice multi-city hotel stay with return flights from €209pp, or a six-night stay from €269pp, saving you up to 31%*!
- Day 1: Fly from Dublin to Rome.
- Day 2: Rome, Italy.
- Day 3: Train transfer from Rome to Venice.
- Day 4: Venice, Italy.
- Day 5: Flight back to the Dublin.
- Day 1: Fly from Dublin to Rome.
- Day 2: Rome, Italy.
- Day 3: Rome, Italy.
- Day 4: Train transfer from Rome to Venice.
- Day 5: Venice, Italy.
- Day 6: Venice, Italy.
- Day 7: Flight back to the Dublin.
With an abundance of whimsical piazzas and significant historical sites practically on your doorstep, when in Rome we recommend packing your selfie stick and your camera, and doing as the Romans do! Whether you're a newcomer or a seasoned visitor, there's always something new to see and do! Not least, the world famous Colosseum - perhaps the definitive symbol of Rome's fascinating culture and history - taking a tour and walking in the shadows of the brave gladiators is simply a must-do. Relive the Renaissance by visiting the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican, the world’s smallest state with an abundance of stunning artwork. Also drop by the Pantheon, the Spanish Steps, the 2000-year-old Egyptian Pyramid of Cestius and for some luck, the Trevi Fountain. Once you’ve seen the sights, if you’re a foodie you’ll want to try the unbeatable local street food - opt for one of the lively restaurants selling local delicacies from potent pasta plates to tasty tiramisus, a great way to get a taste of the city!
With a reputation for jaw-dropping architecture, fascinating history and gourmet dining, there’s no wondering why Rome is such a popular destination with happy holidaymakers. Once you’ve arrived in Italy’s enchanting capital, you enjoy two or three blissful nights at the Romoli Hotel. This gorgeous hotel is located in the tranquil suburbs of the city right beside the famous Park of the Caffarella which is known for its peaceful green fields, ancient monuments, woods, and ponds. Whenever you aren’t relaxing in the park, you can enjoy Wi-Fi access, air conditioning, a satellite TV, hairdryer, and luxurious toiletries in your comfortable room.
Next up, time to head over heels for the city pulled straight from a picture book that is Venice! Explore enchanting canals and big sights and become utterly charmed by the quaint bridges, dramatic architecture, and narrow streets promising surprises at every corner. Discover hidden piazzas, authentic tratorrias, bars serving crisp glasses of Aperol Spritz, and ice cream parlours serving flavoursome gelato. Along the way, you simply have to see the Piazza San Marco and the incredible Basilica di San Marco, Doge’s Palace and Torre dell’Orologio. While you’re sightseeing, why not head out to some of the lesser-known islands that surround Venzia. Murano is famous for its glass-blowing factory, while Burano and Torcello are praised for their lace-making shops, ornate palaces, and churches. Of course, a romantic trip on a gondola never goes out of style in the City of Water…
You'll spend two or three mesmerising nights at the Hotel Nuova Mestre, a contemporary hotel based around the scenic Mestre district and only a short journey from the centre of Venice, giving you the perfect base from which to start your Italian adventure. Your comfortable double room will be equipped with a TV, cosy bedding, an en-suite bathroom and air conditioning, with Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 24.05.2022)
How To Redeem
- Air Conditioning
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for four-night stays with flights from Dublin airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 25th Oct 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11.30pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11.30pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Deal of the Day Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 24.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Jetline Holidays VAT number: GB766839862