- Swimming Pool
- All Inclusive
4* Lake Garda, Italy Getaway: All Inclusive & Return Flights
A Lake Garda, Italy all-inclusive break with return flights from Dublin airport. From €159pp for two nights, from €209pp for three nights, or from €249pp for four nights – save up to 29%
- Where: Lake Garda, Italy.
- What’s included: A two, three, or four-night all-inclusive break with return flights from Dublin airport.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at 4* Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel, boasting panroomaic views of the lake and surroundings.
- Did you know? Lake Garda is Italy’s largest lake and is unsurprisingly full of adrenaline-pumping water sports opportunities and romantic lake cruises all year round.
- Top experiences: Get an amazing view of the lake from Costermano sul Garda, explore the many cafes, restaurants, and shops of Garda, stroll along Ciclo-Pendonale to Lazise-Bardolino, and go wild with watersports.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 28th Feb 2023.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Lose yourself amid luscious lemon groves and luminous coastlines as you discover the glories of Italy’s Lake Garda…
We’re offering you a two-night all-inclusive Lake Garda hotel stay with return flights from €159pp, a three-night stay from €209pp, or a four-night stay from €249pp, saving you up to 29%*!
4* Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel
Situated lakeside with panoramic views of the magnificent mountainous terrain, the opulent 4* Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci provides tranquility for every sun-loving holidaymaker, there’s no wonder why it was awarded a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice award. You’ll stay in a standard twin or double guestroom boasting traditional Italian décor and all the modern features you’ll require for a comfortable stay. Once you’re fully acquainted with your room, slip into your swimsuit and spend the afternoon lazing on a sun lounger by the outdoor pool while gazing at the scenery. During your stay you’ll be able to enjoy all-inclusive, authentically Italian meals, snacks and beverages in the hotel’s highly-recommended restaurant or on the terrace.
Lake Garda, Italy
As wonderful as your hotel is, there’s even more magic to be found in your surroundings! From poets and politicians, divas and dictators, few can resist the captivating Lake Garda. Costermano sul Garda is a must, sitting like a balcony overlooking Lake Garda for the most unmissable views of this awe-inspiring area. Garda town sits nearby on the shore of the lake, in a wide horseshoe bay speckled with colourful buildings and mesmerising waters. Stroll through the many cafes, restaurants and shops, stop for a drink as the sun goes down, or enjoy an ice cream as the reflecting sun makes this gem of a holiday destination shine. A geographically stunning location, keen photographers, water-sports enthusiasts and sun-seekers will be drawn to this alluring shoreline, but secretly, there's nothing nicer than simply soaking in the idyllic scenery. Whether you visit Sirmione, Malcesine, Rival del Garda or Gargnano, your senses should be prepared for a feast!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 23.05.2022).
How To Redeem
- Spa Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Air Conditioning
I would reccomend this hotel
We will return for sure!
Everything was perfect
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from Dublin airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 28th Feb 2023.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Deal of the Day Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 24.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Jetline Holidays VAT number: GB766839862