- Dinner included
- Late checkout
Navan Hotel Stay: Dinner, Breakfast & Late Check Out For 2
A Navan, County Meath stay at the Newgrange Hotel for two with breakfast, one main course dinner each, and 1pm late check out. From €110 for an overnight stay, or from €175 for two nights - save up to 33%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Navan, County Meath.
- What’s included: A one or two-night stay for two people with full Irish breakfast, one main course dinner each and 1pm late check out.
- Hotel: Stay at the Newgrange Hotel, proudly boasting a TripAdvisor
- Room: Enjoy a peaceful stay in a spacious carefully designed room with en-suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities, a flat screen TV, and high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Dining: Tuck into a main course each on one evening from the tantalzingly tasty early bird menu.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 5th Sep 2022 until 30th Nov 2022.
With plenty of traditional charm, rolling green countryside, and more history than you can shake a stick at, why not consider County Meath for your next getaway?
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast, one main course dinner each, and 1pm late check out for €110, or a two-night stay for just €175, saving you up to 33% off Newgrange Hotel's prices.
Based in the historic town of Navan, County Meath, the Newgrange Hotel is a charming hotel with luxurious touches, making it the ideal place for an enchanting getaway with a loved one. You’ll be staying in a comfortable double or twin room with all modern amenities, including Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, and tea and coffee making facilities. On one evening of your stay, you’ll sit down to a mouth-watering main course each in the hotel’s restaurant, with delicious traditional dishes like pan-seared fillet of seabass with sautéed baby potatoes, green beans and lemon butter. Plus, when you wake each morning, you’ll tuck into a hearty full Irish breakfast, perfect for setting you up for the day ahead. Throw in a late check out time of 1pm and we think we've found the perfect deal!
Navan, County Meath
Just a 30-minute drive from Dublin, Navan is a large county town that draws heaps of tourists from Ireland and all around the globe thanks to its reputation for history and natural beauty. The hotel itself is named after a prehistoric monument east of the town, which now boasts a coffee shop and interactive visitor centre! This popular attraction, which is comprised of a mound and passage tomb, dates back to 3200 BC, making it older than both Stonehenge and the Egyptian pyramids. You’ll also be within driving distance of the Hill of Tara, an archaeological site from the Iron Age, and the historic Saint Patrick’s Church. Once you’ve had your fill of history, head into Navan, soak up its old-world charm and experience some true Irish hospitality in the local pubs. Be sure to grab a pint of the black stuff!
How To Redeem
- Room Service
- Daily Housekeeping
Great service, lovely staff
Fantastic hotel great value
Great place to stay
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Nov 2022.
- Dinner is a main course each from the Early Bird Menu.
- Dinner served on one night only.
- Customers are advised to pre-book their preferred reservations for breakfast and dinner upon check in; the hotel will be adhering to social distancing government guidelines.
- No extra cost for children under 5 for bed and breakfast when sharing an adults room.
- Children aged 6-12 years stay at no extra cost when sharing an adults room and can have breakfast for a supplement of €6.50.
- Children aged 13-16 years stay for €25 bed and breakfast per night.
- Any additional extras will be paid on departure.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 18.10.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Newgrange Hotel VAT number: IE3408225DH