- Dinner included
- Late checkout
Trim Hotel Stay: Breakfast, Dinner & Late Checkout For 2
A Trim, County Meath stay at Castle Arch Hotel for two people with breakfast, dinner and 1pm late checkout. From €110 for one night, or from €175 for two nights - save up to 33%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Trim, County Meath.
- What's included: A one or two-night stay for two people with breakfast, dinner and 1pm late checkout.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at the Castle Arch Hotel, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award.
- Area: See Trim Castle, the Wellington Memorial Monument and St. Patrick's Church!
- Room: You'll wind down in a classic double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, room service, flat screen TV and more.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 5th Sep 2022 until 30th Nov 2022.
Today's mini getaway guarantees plenty of historic charm, so get to booking right away...
We’re offering you an overnight Trim stay for two people with breakfast, dinner and 1pm late check out from €110, or a two-night stay from €175, saving you up to 33% off the Castle Arch Hotel's prices.
Castle Arch Hotel
Escape the every day with a much-needed break away to Ireland's eastern coast - you absolutely deserve it! We'll be treating you and one lucky companion to a one or two-night stay at the Castle Arch Hotel, a renowned hotel in the heritage town of Trim boasting a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award for it's contemporary interiors, bountiful facilities and central location sitting close to plenty of local attractions. You'll wind down in a spacious and inviting double or twin guest room each night, making full use of the amenities: we're talking flat-screen TV, room service, tea and coffee-making facilities and plenty more to have you feeling right at home. What's more, there'll be a delicious traditional Irish breakfast ready and waiting for you to sink your teeth into each morning, and you'll dine like royalty with a main course evening meal on the first night of your stay. Don't worry about rushing around on your final day, you'll get to tuck yourself under the covers for a little longer with a late checkout time of 1pm. Perfect!
Trim, County Meath
Explore everything the historic town of Trim has to offer on today's marvellous mini-break. You'll be well located to go out and visit the famous castle of King John - the largest Norman castle in Ireland overlooking the banks of River Boyne, a must-see for anyone visiting Trim! St. Patrick's Church is an architectural site to behold with it's tremendous stained glass windows and towering altars, plus it's just a short walk from the hotel. If you're still not done with getting your culture fix on your stay, the Wellington Memorial Monument stands tall in the town. Discover it all and more on today's historic mini-break!
How To Redeem
- Room Service
- Daily Housekeeping
Had a great little break
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 5th Sep 2022 until 30th Nov 2022.
- Children under the age of 5 stay free of charge when sharing an adult's B&B room.
- Children aged 6-12 years are free of charge when sharing an adult's room; €6.50pp supplement for breakfast.
- €25 per night supplement for children 13-16 years for B&B.
- Valid for a main course from the early bird menu.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 12.10.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by The Castle Arch Hotel VAT number: IE3408225DH