- Dinner included
Aran Islands Getaway, Breakfast, Dining & Fort Entry For 2
An Aran Islands stay at Aran Islands Hotel for two people with breakfast, a main course dinner each and Dun Aengus Fort entry. €149 for two nights, or €219 for three nights - save up to 53%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Kilronan, Province of Connacht.
- What's included: A two or three-night Aran Islands break for two people with breakfast, main course dinner on the first evening, and entry to Dun Aengus Fort.
- Accommodation: Make yourselves at home in either a spacious double room or an opulent Chalet with deck space and sea views.
- Dun Aengus Fort: Visit the most renowned of several prehistoric hill forts on the Aran Islands, dating back to approximately 1100 BC.
- Area: Explore the extensive historic sights dotted around the island, including the prehistoric hill forts, as well as many natural sights such as the cliffs of Inis Mór.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st May 2022 until 31st May 2022.
Looking for a break from your tiring and testing schedule? How does escaping to an island with amazing views, a rich history and a population of around 800 sound?
We’re offering you a two-night stay for two people with breakfast, one main course dinner each on the first evening of stay and Dun Aengus Fort entry for just €149, or a three-night stay for €219, saving you up to 53% off Aran Islands Hotel's prices.
Aran Islands Hotel
Escape for a romantic break to the lovely Aran Islands with today’s deal! You’ll enjoy a two or three-night stay at the Aran Islands Hotel, a warm and welcoming hotel with a traditional feel, located on Inis Mór in the mouth of Galway Bay. You’ll enjoy a delicious main course dinner each in the hotel’s amazing restaurant on your arrival night, for a stress-free trip. You’ll either be staying in a double room situated within the hotel, or in one of their gorgeous Chalets, set outside of the hotel confines with stunning deck space, modern interiors and fantastic sea views. You'll have everything you need for a delightful night’s stay, including an en-suite, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, desk, tea and coffee-making facilities and dreamy bedding! What's more, you'll also enjoy a delicious continental or full Irish breakfast on each morning of your stay, setting you up for lovely days spent exploring this fascinating island. Bliss!
Shitaki mushroom and spinach risotto (GF*) (V)
Creamy arborio rice wok fried with shitaki mushroom, spinach and garden peas
Beer battered fillet of fish
Lightly beer battered fillet of local fish served with fries, side salad and chefs tartar sauce
Baked Atlantic Pollock (GF*)
Baked fillet of Pollock with citrus zest, fresh herbs, feta and local goats’ cheese served with creamed potatoes and purée vegetables
Sauté chicken breast in a medium curry sauce served with saffron rice
Chef’s homemade beef burger on a toasted floury bap topped with smoked bacon and cheddar cheese served with fries & side salad
You’ll never be short of things to see and do in this little spot of paradise. With today’s deal, you’ll get tickets to the Dun Aengus Fort included! This is the most famous of several prehistoric hill forts on the Aran Islands, dating back to approximately 1100 BC - a fascinating place to visit if you’re a lover of history and also offers spectacular views across the bay. There’s also plenty to do for nature lovers - the cliffs of Inis Mór stretch along the entire western side of the island and offer an amazing trail for a lovely morning hike. Or, simply head to Kilmurvey beach and see if you can spot the Inis Mór seal colony bathing in the sea. Perfect!
How To Redeem
- Daily Housekeeping
- 24h Front Desk
- Express Check In Or Out
home from home fantastic hotel
Would highly recommend
the food was beautiful
The Fine Print
- One voucher per pair.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st May 2022 until 31st May 2022.
- Valid for one main course each on the first night of your stay.
- The entire hotel is fully accessible for disabled visitors.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 28.05.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Aran Islands Hotel VAT number: IE2977041LH