- City Centre
Lisbon, Portugal City Break: Hotel & Return Flights
A Lisbon, Portugal hotel stay with return flights from Dublin airport. From €89pp for two nights, from €109pp for three nights, or from €139pp for four nights - save up to 51%
- Where: Lisbon, Portugal.
- What’s included: A two, three, or four-night Lisbon city break with return flights from Dublin airport.
- Hotel: Stay at My Charm Lisbon or Masa Hotel Almirante.
- Cuisine: Lisbon is home to all sorts of delightful dishes; check out Culture Trip’s favourites!
- Top Experiences: Check out the bohemian Old Town, find a bargain in the exciting markets of Figueira Square, admire the Cristo Rei statue, and head out on a trip to the sunlit beach.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 24th Dec 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Melding a colourful cityscape and enviable coastal setting with a warm, Mediterranean climate, laid-back Portugal is one of Europe’s most picturesque holiday hot spots...
We’re offering you a two-night Lisbon city break with return flights from €89pp, a three-night stay from €109pp, or a four-night stay from €139pp saving you up to 51%*!
My Charm Lisbon
Along with Rome and San Francisco, Lisbon is known to locals as ‘the city of the seven hills’, and holds a privileged position overlooking the glittering Atlantic Ocean. With today’s deal, you'll stay for two, three or four nights at the comfortable My Charm Lisbon, conveniently set within a spectacularly central location with various shops and restaurants nearby. You’ll also be situated near a metro, perfect for convenient access around all the city’s sights! Your cosy en-suite guestroom includes air-conditioning, hairdryer and flat screen TV, with Wi-Fi access, all making for an easy going and idyllic city break.
Masa Hotel Almirante
Proudly situated in the heart of colourful Lisbon, the Masa Hotel Almirante provides a relaxing base to stay during your two, three, or four-night break in Portugal’s capital. Your modern and well-decorated guestroom boasts air-conditioning, a safe, flat screen TV, mini-bar, and an en-suite bathroom, amounting to a restful retreat. Plus, you’ll be within easy walking distance of Lisbon’s Downtown as well as the city’s other impressive attractions and decedent restaurants. Sounds perfect to us!
Many of the city’s attractions can be found atop it's scenic hills or tucked away among their crevices, and the most exhilarating way to explore them is by tram. Catch one of the brightly-painted yellow carriages down Lisbon’s narrow streets and you’ll discover a host of local treasures, from leafy plazas to flourishing flea markets. If you can tear yourself away from the thriving capital, cross the Tagus River to Almada on the other side and you’ll find Cristo Rei - a towering statue of Christ that's reminiscent of Rio de Janeiro’s illustrious Christ the Redeemer - with unrivalled vistas of Lisbon.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
How To Redeem
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping
- 24h Front Desk
Definitely, a must-go place (My Charm Lisbon)
the staff welcoming and helpful (Masa Hotel Almirante)
very friendly staff (My Charm Lisbon)
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from Dublin airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 24th Dec 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Deal of the Day Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 02.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Jetline Holidays VAT number: GB766839862