- Dinner included
- Late checkout
Trim Hotel Stay: Breakfast, Dinner & Late Checkout for 2
A Trim, County Meath stay at Castle Arch Hotel for two people with breakfast, dinner and late checkout. From €99 for one night, or from €165 for two nights - save up to 39%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Trim, County Meath.
- What's included: A one or two-night stay for two people with breakfast, dinner and late checkout.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at the Castle Arch Hotel, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award.
- Area: See Trim Castle, the Wellington Memorial Monument and St. Patrick's Church!
- Room: You'll wind down in a classic double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, room service, flat screen TV and more.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Apr 2022.
Today's mini getaway guarantees plenty of historic charm, so get to booking right away...
We’re offering you an overnight Trim stay for two people with breakfast, dinner and 1pm late check out from €99, or a two-night stay from €165, saving you up to 39% off the Castle Arch Hotel's prices.
Castle Arch Hotel
Escape the every day with a much-needed break away to Ireland's eastern coast - you absolutely deserve it! We'll be treating you and one lucky companion to a one or two-night stay at the Castle Arch Hotel, a renowned hotel in the heritage town of Trim boasting a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award for its contemporary interiors, bountiful facilities and central location sitting close to plenty of local attractions. You'll wind down in a spacious and inviting double or twin guest room each night, making full use of the amenities: we're talking flat-screen TV, room service, tea and coffee-making facilities and plenty more to have you feeling right at home. What's more, there'll be a delicious traditional Irish breakfast ready and waiting for you to sink your teeth into each morning, and you'll dine like royalty with a main course evening meal on the first night of your stay. Don't worry about rushing around on your final day, you'll get to tuck yourself under the covers for a little longer with a late checkout time of 1pm. Perfect!
Trim, County Meath
Explore everything the historic town of Trim has to offer on today's marvellous mini-break. You'll be well located to go out and visit the famous castle of King John - the largest Norman castle in Ireland overlooking the banks of River Boyne, a must-see for anyone visiting Trim! St. Patrick's Church is an architectural site to behold with its tremendous stained glass windows and towering altars, plus it's just a short walk from the hotel. If you're still not done with getting your culture fix on your stay, the Wellington Memorial Monument stands tall in the town. Discover it all and more on today's historic mini-break!
How To Redeem
- Room Service
- Daily Housekeeping
Will stay again
Fell in love with the warm cosy ambiance
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays until 20th Apr 2022.
- Customers are advised to pre-book their preferred reservation for breakfast and dinner upon check in; the hotel may be adhering to social distancing government guidelines.
- Refunds are not available for vouchers purchased after 5th Nov 2020 which have subsequently been redeemed with a closed hotel. Non-refundable vouchers can be rebooked for any date up until the expiry date of the voucher. Refunds may be available for non-redeemed vouchers and upon reopening of the hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.04.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by The Castle Arch Hotel VAT number: IE3408225DH