- City Centre
Krakow, Poland City Break: Hotel & Return Flights
A Krakow, Poland hotel stay with return flights from Dublin airport. From €149pp for two nights, from €169pp for three nights, or from €189pp for four nights – save up to 28%
- Where: Krakow, Poland.
- What’s included: A two, three, or four-night Krakow city break with return flights from Dublin airport.
- Hotel: Stay at the Nowa Panorama or Atelier Aparthotel.
- Cuisine: Krakow is known far and wide for its hearty dishes; try pierogi (filled dumplings), kielbasa (delicious sausage), bigos (a warming cabbage and meat stew), and more flavours of vodka than you can imagine!
- Top Experiences: Visit the famous Wawel Castle, wander around the main square, explore the city's wonderful street art, check out the Astronomical Clock, and travel to the Auschwitz – Birkenau Museum.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 21st Aug 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
A great survivor of the devastation of World War II, today Krakow is celebrated as one of Europe’s most compelling cities. Discover its turbulent and fascinating history with today's deal...
We’re offering you a two-night Krakow break with return flights from €149pp, a three-night stay from €169pp, or a four-night stay from €189pp, saving you up to 28%*!
Nowa Panorama Hotel
Krakow is Poland’s biggest draw by far apparent why immediately when you arrive. As the royal capital for 500 years, the city is a treasure trove of Gothic and Renaissance architecture. You’ll stay at the Nowa Panorama Hotel which has been awarded a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice award due to its outstanding rooms and attentive service. You’ll be warmly greeted before making you way to a comfortable double or twin en-suite room. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed rooms come complete with flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, safe, and much more. You’ll be located close to Wawel Castle and the Old Town, meaning a whole collection of attractions are right on your doorstep!
Experience this colourful culture-capital from the comfort of your own very home away from home – the Atelier Aparthotel. This central hotel makes the ultimate base for sightseers and bar crawlers alike, offering an excellent spot to spring from and an even better haven to return to! Your comfortable and characterful room comes outfitted with an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, drinks-making facilities, and much more for a restful retreat. Put simply, you have absolutely everything you need!
From the Wawel Castle and Florian Gate, to Pałac Biskupów Krakowskich (the former home of Pope John Paul II), Krakow's Old Town is a must for all visitors. Featuring classic architecture, winding roads and cafes, there's something for everyone. Head to St Mary's Basilica to admire the intricate designs of the two-towered landmark, Ojców National Park to reconnect with nature, or simply sit in a cafe or restaurant in the 13th-century main square and watch the world pass you by. Krakow has also garnered quite a reputation as a party capital and for good reason! Clubs, bars and pubs of every variety keep the fun going throughout the night so whether you prefer a tall pint of Poland’s best beers or a chilled shot of vodka to keep the fun coming, you’ll be happy here. Those looking to go a little deeper are well-advised to visit the Auschwitz – Birkenau Museum for an emotionally-stirring trip through a haunting moment in history. Alternatively, literally go deeper with a tour of the city’s magical salt mines. Explore a breath-taking 3.5km network of tunnels running beneath Krakow and feel like you’ve entered another world as you happen upon underground chapels, lakes and complex devices. Whatever you decide to do, this unique city will surely leave a lasting impression.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 30/11/2021).
How To Redeem
- Daily Housekeeping
- 24h Front Desk
- Luggage Storage
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from Dublin airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 21st Aug 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 01.03.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881