Milan, Italy Holiday & Return Flights
A Milan, Italy hotel stay with return flights from Dublin airport. From €139pp for two nights, from €159pp for three nights, or from €199pp for four nights - save up to 30%
- Where: Milan, Italy.
- What’s included: A two, three, or four-night Milan break with return flights from Dublin Airport.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at Hotel Berlino or B&B Hotel Milano San Siro.
- Top Experiences: Visit the lush green park of Parco Sempione, peruse the art of Michelangelo, admire the Duomo di Milano, and get lost in the eclectic mix of trendy bars, gourmet restaurants and buzzing clubs.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Nov 2021 until 31st Oct 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Eschew grey, dreary skies for a classy city break where culture, fashion and food reign supreme...
We’re offering you a two-night Milan, Italy break with return flights from €139pp, a three-night stay from €159pp, or a four-night stay from €199pp, saving you up to 30%*!
During your two, three or four nights in the style capital of the world, you'll spend your evenings at the modern Hotel Berlino, sat just outside the city centre and within easy reach of the many key sights. You'll unwind in a spacious twin and double room complete with an en-suite bathroom, a TV, Wi-Fi and air-conditioning so you can relax when you're not busy experiencing all Milan has to offer. There are fantastic transport links nearby ready to get you where you want to be, in the heart of the city’s top attractions having a gander about. Enjoy!
B&B Hotel Milano San Siro
The B&B Hotel Milano San Siro proudly boasts a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award for its modern, comfortable facilities and superb hospitality, and you’ll be able to see for yourself during your two, three, or four-night stay in the spectacular city of Milan. Guest rooms offer an en-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and much more, all amounting to a dreamy base in Milan.
A city that boasts both style and substance, Milan has long preserved a reputation for flashy designer boutiques, as well as an obsession with football and fashion. Whilst there’s no denying Milan is both a sporty and stylish city, there are also more than enough stunning buildings, fascinating galleries and museums to keep culture-hungry tourists happy! Head straight to the main artery of the city in Corso Sempione, which offers stunning tree-lined views down to the historic Arco della Pace and a path into the tranquil green pastures of Parco Sempione. The park itself houses an impressive variety of attractions on top of the natural appeal, with the Cascina Nascosta, Arena Civica, and the iconic Medieval-Renaissance Sforzesco Castle all found here. If you're a bit of an art or history buff, make sure to drop by the latter to take in the impressive art collection, which includes works by da Vinci and Michelangelo among others. Then, head into the city's Old Town to get a feel for its fascinating past and to admire the city's most recognised edifice, the Duomo di Milano, which took over 600 years to complete and remains one of the largest cathedrals in the world! When the sun goes down, the eclectic mix of trendy bars, gourmet restaurants and buzzing clubs promise an evening to remember.
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 26/10/2021).
How To Redeem
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from Dublin Airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Nov 2021 until 31st Oct 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 4am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 4am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 28.01.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881