Venice, Italy City Break: Hotel & Return Flights
A Venice, Italy hotel stay with return flights from Dublin airport. From €119pp for two nights, from €139pp for three nights, or from €159pp for four nights – save up to 30%
- Where: Venice, Italy.
- What’s included: A two, three, or four-night Venice break with return flights from Dublin airport.
- Hotel: Stay at Hotel Aaron, or Hotel Centrale.
- Top Experiences: Visit the famous Rialto Bridge and St Mark's Basilica, head out on a romantic gondola ride, explore the islands of Burano, Murano and Torcello, and admire fine art at Gallerie dell'Accademia.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Nov 2021 until 22nd Jul 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Nothing says romance more than serenaded gondola rides, candlelit dinners and fine Italian wines - and with today's deal you could experience it all!
We’re offering you a two-night Venice break with return flights from €119pp, a three-night stay from €139pp, or a four-night stay from €159pp, saving you up to 30%*!
Hotel Aaron boasts a TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award, with fantastic landmarks on your doorstep just waiting to be explored. The hotel blends typically Italian hospitality and charm with a sleek and modern design to optimise your comfort and capture the creative spirit that runs through the city. Your delightful, contemporary room is equipped with air conditioning, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, mini-bar and an en-suite, all amounting to a relaxing stay in Venice. With Venice Island just 15-minues away from the hotel, there’s plenty of reasons to get out there and explore this fine city!
Based in the heart of Mestre’s old town, a stone’s throw from Venice, the modern Hotel Centrale provides guests with all the necessary facilities for a fantastic break away. Each night of your stay, you’ll be resting your head in one of the hotel’s bright and modern double guestrooms, outfitted with en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, flat screen TV, complimentary toiletries, Wi-Fi, and much more, where better to rest your head after a leisurely day exploring Rome?
Fall head over heels for the city pulled straight from a picture book, exploring enchanting canals and big sights, becoming utterly charmed by the quaint bridges, dramatic architecture, and narrow streets promising surprises at every corner. Discover hidden piazzas, authentic tratorrias, bars serving crisp glasses of Aperol Spritz, and ice cream parlours serving flavoursome gelato. Along the way, you simply have to see the Piazza San Marco and the incredible Basilica di San Marco, Doge’s Palace and Torre dell’Orologio. While you’re sightseeing, why not head out to some of the lesser-known islands that surround Venzia. Murano is famous for its glass-blowing factory, while Burano and Torcello are praised for their lace-making shops, ornate palaces, and churches. Of course, a romantic trip on a gondola never goes out of style in the City of Water…
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 22/10/2021).
How To Redeem
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from Dublin airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Nov 2021 until 22nd Jul 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 4am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 4am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in your destination for any two-night break. Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 27.01.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881