- City Centre
- Spa Access
5* Prague Hilton Hotel Stay: Breakfast & Return Flights
A Prague, Czech Republic hotel stay with return flights from Dublin airport. From €179pp for two nights, from €259pp for three nights, or from €299pp for four nights - save up to 28%
- Where: Prague, Czech Republic.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night city break with return flights from Dublin airport.
- Hotel: Step into luxury at the 5* Hilton Prague Old Town, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award.
- Top experiences: Walk along the famous Charles Bridge and admire the fairy-tale castle perched above, explore the markets and boutiques of Old Town, and let your hair down in Mala Strana.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Nov 2021 until 15th Apr 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Ready to immerse yourself in a fascinating new city? Czech off a whole load of historic landmarks from your bucket list with today's charming European gem of a deal...
We're offering you a two-night Prague city break with breakfast and return flights from €179pp, a three-night stay from €259pp, or a four-night stay from €299pp, saving you up to 28%*!
5* Hilton Prague Old Town
Once you've arrived in the magical city of spires you’ll head to the prestigious 5* Hilton Prague where you’ll all the finer things in life, delivering exactly the sort of elegance you’d expect. Based within walking distance of the city centre, Prague’s top sights, bars, and restaurants are practically on your doorstep! Take in the views from the chich rooftop sky bar, take a dip in the spacious pool, refresh yourself in the sauna and steam room, work up a sweat in the extensive gym and squash courts, and feel like a winner as you do! Your bedroom is equally impressive with a wide range of contemporary amenities like air conditioning, a big flat-screen TV, mini bar, hot drinks facilities, internet access, and a luxurious en-suite. If all that wasn’t enough, a delectable breakfast will greet you each morning.
Prague, Czech Republic
Prague is positively packed with a plethora of places to peruse and pubs to party in! Whether you’re interested in history and art or music and drinking - this is one city that has it all. Head up to the Prague Castle to enjoy impressive views along the Vtlava River and across the Czech Captial, and wander around the ancient palace and the superb St Vitus Cathedral. Enjoy an afternoon stroll across the Charles Bridge, snap a few pics, and see everything the bustling centre has to offer. Not far from the bridge you’ll find the famous Astronomical Clock and the huge crowds that gather beneath to watch the changing of the hour. Another popular must-see is The John Lennon Wall. After the passing of the legendary musician, an image of his likeness was painted on the wall and has since become a symbol of peace and political expression. As night falls, Prague comes alive with crawls! Savour the incredible pints that have put Prague on the map as a capital of beer, and hit up lively bars, traditional pubs and energetic nightclubs. Whether you fancy a chilled cocktail or a wild night out, Prague’s got you covered!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 22.10.21).
How To Redeem
- Spa Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
Definitely coming back
I recommend this hotel
This Hotel has class
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from Dublin airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 15th Apr 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 4am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 4am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 40 hours in destination for two-night breaks.
- Minimum of 60 hours in destination for three-night breaks.
- This holiday is provided by Deal of the Day Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 25.01.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Jetline Holidays VAT number: GB766839862