- City Centre
Florence, Italy City Holiday & Return Flights
A Florence, Italy hotel stay with return flights from Dublin airport. From €189pp for two nights, from €189pp for three nights, from €189pp for four nights - save up to 33%
- Where: Florence, Italy.
- What's included: A two, three or four-night city break with return flights from Dublin airport.
- Hotel: Stay at either the B&B Hotel Firenze Novoli or the Hotel Azzi.
- Top experiences: Admire the artworks of Uffizi Gallery, feast your eyes on Michaelangelo’s 'David' at The Galleria dell'Accademia, enjoy the sunset at Ponte Vecchio, and sample authentic food and wine in a trattoria.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 25th Aug 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
Today's idyllic Italian escape will take you on a (culture) trip through some of the most notable landmarks, with the sun beaming down on you all day...
We're offering you a two-night Malta break with breakfast and flights from €189pp, a three-night break from €189pp, a five-night break from €189pp, saving you up to 33%*!
B&B Hotel Firenze Novoli & Hotel Azzi
Say ciao to a world of culture on today's Italian getaway! Jetting off from Dublin airport, we'll be whisking you away for a two, three or four-night city break to Tuscany's captivating capital of Florence. Once your short flight has landed, you'll head on over to one of two fabulous hotels. The B&B Hotel Firenze Novoli sits close to the city centre, and within close proximity to popular attractions including the Piazza del Duomo. Each night, you'll rest your weary heads in a double or twin standard guest room offering Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TV, air-con and plenty more to keep you comfy.
Alternatively, you might be staying at the Hotel Azzi, established way back in 1948 and still retaining a lot of it's historic charm, with a few rejuvenating touches to launch it into the modern day! Once again, you'll kick your feet up each night in a standard double or twin guest room offering a plethora of comforting amenities (including Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TV, private balcony etc.) to have you feeling right at home.
Home to masterpieces of art and architecture, it’s no wonder why many tourists flock to the capital of Italy’s Tuscany region. Simply strolling around the beautiful city and taking in the awe-inspiring architecture provides ample entertainment, with cultural hot spots such as the Uffizi Gallery and the Pitti Palace well worth a visit. Be inspired by the Florence cathedral, with its uniquely terracotta-tiled dome and beautiful bell tower, or feast your eyes on Michaelangelo’s 'David' at The Galleria dell'Accademia, one of a plethora of museums and galleries interspersed throughout this cultural hub. For romantics, head to Ponte Vecchio or one of the several other bridges that cross the Arno River for a spectacular sunset view, or amble up to Piazzale Michelangelo to take in the crepuscular panorama from above the city - they will surely be impressed! When the sun goes down, take refuge in any one of the city's mouth-watering restaurants or chic bars for an evening filled with authentic food and wine. This is the time and the place for the finer things in life!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 21.10.21)
How To Redeem
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
A cosy stay in a stylish Florence hotel (Hotel Azzi)
Fabulous Customer Service (B&B Hotel Firenze Novoli)
Great hotel (B&B Hotel Firenze Novoli)
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from London Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 25th Aug 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum 40 hours in destination with two-night break.
- Minimum 60 hours in destination with three-night break.
- This holiday is provided by Weekender Breaks and financially protected under ATOL licence 10531.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 22.01.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Weekender Breaks VAT number: GB996320881