Donegal Coast Holiday Home Break: 2-4 Nights & Up To 8 People
A Donegal coast stay at Portbeg Holiday Homes in a self-catered holiday house for up to eight people. From €160 for two nights, from €190 for three nights or from €220 for four nights - save up to 38%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Locations around Bundoran, County Donegal.
- What's included: A two, three, or four-night self-catered County Donegal stay for four, five, or eight people.
- Activities: Prime location is perfect for those who love to surf, hike, horse-ride along the sandy beach or cycle.
- Area: A short stroll from the Wild Atlantic Way - a stunning strip of untamed coast where you can enjoy picture-perfect walks with your loved ones.
- Pet friendly: Bring along your furry best friend for a small supplement and have the whole family together!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 12th Mar 2022.
When it comes to holidays, exotic exploring and jet-setting journeys are all well and good. But as the old saying goes, there really is no place like home...
We're offering you a two-night stay in a self-catered Donegal coastal holiday home from just €160, three-nights from €190 or four-nights from €220, saving you up to 38% off Portbeg Holiday Homes' prices.
Portbeg Holiday Homes
Offering you 'your home from home' with self-catering properties dotted along Ireland's Surfing Capital of Bundoran, Portbeg Holiday Homes are a must-visit for your next getaway. All within walking distance to the Atlantic coast, as well as plenty of restaurants, pubs and visitor attractions, the top-quality holiday homes are an ideal base for you to explore your love of surfing, golf, horse riding, cycling, walking and more. Pet and family-friendly, the tranquil properties are positioned on Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way - a stunning and untamed rugged strip of coast that's known as one of the wildest routes in the world. So, if you're looking for an extra special escape with a loved one (and maybe a furry four-legged friend too!), take a look at your holiday home options...
Two-Bedroom Holiday Homes – Sleeps Four
Snuggle up with your nearest and dearest and enjoy a real relaxing retreat. Portbeg Holiday Homes' two-bedroom properties are the classic Marine Court Apartments, the quaint Ocean View Townhouses, Atlantic Point, and the Bunhovil Bungalows. All within prime locations and fitted with fully-equipped kitchens and central heating, you'll feel right at home from the moment you step in the front door.
Three-Bedroom Holiday Homes – Sleeps Five
Spend tranquil nights away from the hustle and bustle of working life, and settle in to one of Portbeg's gorgeous properties. The Marine View Townhouses are just a five-minute walk from the beach, and can comfortably house up to five people - why not cuddle up around the coal fire for a cosy night after a wild afternoon out on the waves? Why not stay in the Bunholvil semi-detatched house, or there's the semi-detached Stacomer View, which are great for fantastic family trips and complete with a private garden at the rear of the property. Pack your bags, it's going to be a good'un!
Four-Bedroom Holiday Homes – Sleeps Eight
Grab your pals and head to one of the trademark Portbeg Houses! Furnished to the highest standards with an array of mod cons, these four-bedroom beauties are the perfect place to make yourself at home for the duration of your getaway. Some have gorgeous ocean views, but all definitely give you that comfortable living experience right on the ocean side of Bundoran. Alternatively, if you're looking for a little more seclusion, you could enjoy the Duncarberry Heights detached home. With spacious living areas, plenty of room for entertaining, along with a fascinating location overlooking the broad Atlantic, it makes for a holiday home experience like no other. We only have one last thing to say: can we come?
How To Redeem
- Free Parking
- Smoke Alarms
- Pets Allowed
Houses are really spacious and equipped with everything you would need for a week away
have already booked for next year!
close to the beautiful Donegal coastline
The Fine Print
- One voucher per booking (group of up to four, five or eight).
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for stays on selected dates until 12th Mar 2022.
- Excludes 1st to 3rd Oct 2021, 23rd Oct to 1st Nov 2021, 5th Nov to 7th Nov 2021, and 22nd Dec 2021 to 2nd Jan 2022.
- Check in from 3pm-7pm only.
- Late check in surcharge €20 by pre arrangement only not available on arrival. Late check-out surcharge €20.
- €10pn supplement for heating.
- €45 supplement for stays including a Friday or Saturday night.
- €30 supplement for pets; must be pre-arranged when booking.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 12.03.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Portbeg Holiday Homes VAT number: IE9854033I