5* Portugal Holiday: 3-7 Nights & Flights - Award-Winning Hotel
An Algarve, Portugal hotel stay with return flights from two airports. From €159pp for three nights, from €199pp for four nights, from €249pp for five nights, or from €299pp for seven nights - save up to 28%
- Where: Olhão, Algarve, Portugal.
- What’s included: A three, four, five or seven-night self-catering Portugal break with return flights from Belfast and Dublin Airport.
- Hotel: Stay at the 5* Real Marina Residence or 5* Algarve Race Resort .
- Top Experiences: Head to llha da Culatra and explore the miles of pristine, unspoilt sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, and glorious wildlife at the local nature parks.
- Best beaches: Algarve is home to no end of legendary beaches like Praia da Marinha and Praia da Falésia. Discover them all with Lonely Planet’s Best Beaches!
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates until 29th Mar 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
If you’re looking for that slice of paradise, a sprinkling of luxury, and some glorious Portuguese sunshine, then this deal might be the one for you…
We’re offering you a three-night self-catering 5* Olhão, Portugal break with return flights from €159pp, a four-night stay from €199pp, a five-night stay from €249pp, or a seven-night stay from €299pp, saving you up to 28%*!
5* Real Marina Residence or 5* Algarve Race Resort
Lovers of the finer thing in life, listen up, as this stay will be right up your street! You’ll be whisked away to the divine 5* Real Marina Residence to stay in one of their stunning self-catering apartments which overlook Ria Formosa and the Marina of Olhão, located in a picturesque and nature-filled location in the glorious Algarve. Your apartment boasts a fully equipped kitchen to be able to prepare meals, a large and spacious living area, and more. Although, if you don’t feel like doing your own cooking, why not treat yourself to a meal sampling some fine cuisine from the Algarve region at the Real Marina Hotel & Spa restaurant located close by. If you’re keen to cool off from the sunshine, take a dip in the hotel’s outdoor rooftop pool. You’re certainly in for a treat here! Alternatively, you might be basing your sun-filled stay at the 5* Algarve Race Resort, situated in the Portimão region and close to popular Albufeira. You'll be unwinding in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, room service and plenty more to keep you cosy. Enjoy!
Olhão, Algarve, Portugal
Stretched along the southern tip of Portugal, the Algarve has long been a firm favourite with travellers looking for a little piece of paradise. It’s along this tranquil coastline that many of the Algarve’s best attractions can be found, atop of its towering cliffs or tucked away among its coves and crevices. By far the most exhilarating way to explore them all is by boat! Cruise along the coastline on a catamaran or seafari, departing frequently from the many harbours that dot the towns and cities overlooking the Mediterranean. Besides seeing secret enclaves and spectacular rock formations up close, you might even catch a school of dolphins while you take a refreshing dip in the Atlantic Ocean! Head to llha da Culatra and explore the miles of pristine, unspoilt sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, and glorious wildlife at the local nature parks. For a spot of culture, visit Lagos and admire the historic port, charming fort, ancient city walls and the cobbled streets and traditional shops of its pretty city centre. If you fancy drinking in some culture, why not visit some of the local wineries that produce and export wine across the world. Once you've seen the villages and picturesque coastline, you'll never want to leave...
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.
*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 07/09/2021).
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for three-night stays with flights from Dublin Airport.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates until 29th Mar 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11.45pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11.45pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Minimum of 60 hours in your destination for any three-night break.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by Deal of the Day Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.01.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Jetline Holidays VAT number: GB766839862